Chapter 36 : You Changed

So minha was walking alone to go home . It was getting so dark already . Then she was at this dark street . Then she heard a voice . ( hehehehehehehqp , im going to get you today ) .

Minha : Yoboseyo? Who's There?
(A/N) : ( comes out from no where and pinns her to the wall ) dont worry pretty girl .. You will be mine today ..
Minha : Hajima , Hajima , Andwaeee
(A/N) : Its okay girl .

Then the guy stripped off her clothes .
Minha : Andwaeee!!!!!  Help !!!

Then chen was just passing by randomly then he heard someone helping .. (Hajima! ANDWAE!)

CHEN POV
OMG ! ITS MINHA

Then chen rushed to the dark alley and punched the guy . The guy got scared and ran away . But chen was abit to late , minha was already on the ground with bruises and only her skirt and bra on .

Chen : Minha yah , are you okay ?
Minha : HAJIMAAA , DONT COME NEAR ME
Chen : Minha?
MINHA : GO AWAYY , DONT COME NEARR MEEE . HAJIMAAAAAAAAA
Chen : ( hugged her and said ) Minhayah , its okay , its me jongdae .Im here , dont worry , no one will hurt you now arraso?
Minha : jongdae.... ( she huggs him and starts crying)
Chen : Its okay minha yah , im here , no one will hurt you anymore .. Its okay ... Its okay ... Im here .. He put on his jacket on her even though it was a freezing weather.

CHEN POV
WHAT THE FUK , WHERE IS SUHO? WHY IS SHE ALONE? IM GOING TO KILL HIM

At minha and suho's house .

Chen helped minha change into confortable clothes and finally comforted her and stopped her from crying and she finally slept.

Chen was by her side all night long watching over Minha. Minha kept sweating and tossing and turning as she was so scarred by what happened. Chen kept comforting her throughout the night without getting some sleep .

Then at early morning at about 3am , Chen heard the front door close and he knew it was suho , so he quietly went downstairs and punched suho in the face saying . ( KIM JUNMYEON WHERE WERE YOU ? )

Suho : Whats with the punch jongdae , why are you even here ?

Chen : Answer my question , WHERE WERE YOU .

Suho : uh..we-l--l i.... wa---s wi--th

Chen : No need to answer anymore . You were with krystal right ? How could you go out with her when you just left minha to go home herself ?

Suho : whats so wrong about it ? She's fully recovered and look she's safe and back home right?

Chen : (punched him again) SAFE? WOW ? JUST A FEW HOURS AND YOU CHANGED TO A DIFFERENT PERSON? YOURE A DEMON KIM JUNMYEON , YOU NEVER DESERVED MINHA , YOU LEFT HER TO WALK HOME IN THE DARK ? I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HER BACK SO LONG AGO !

Suho : why so emotional chen? And stop punching me i didnt do anything wrong , i went to explain to krystal everything about me and minha . Me and krystal are just normal bestfriends now . Ill kill you if you did anything to her chen . And stop why suddenly say about Minha?

Chen : Kill me ? Wow Kim Junmyeon , I think you forgot the girl that you hurt A MILLION TIMES ALREADY? THE GIRL THAT LOVES YOU STILL NO MATTER WHAT YOU DID TO HER .You should THANK ME FOR SAVING YOUR LOVE OF YOUR LIFE !

Suho: wht? What happened ?

Chen : go upstairs and see yourself .