Chapter 18 : Jealousy

So they were jogging halfway and decided to stop for a break .

Minha asked suho , why were you so silent yesterday ? Suho didnt answer her but asked her a question " where did you go with chen yesterday ? What were you guys doing until you came back 6hours later ? "

Minha said " i went out for lunch with chen , then we took a walk by the han river " suho said " why did he take you out yesterday?" She said " to talk about some stuff from the past , why?"
"But why did he bring you to a romantic cafe ? He could have brought you to some fastfood place or a nice cafe why a romantic place huh?

Minha smirked and said " Mr Kim Junmyeon are you jealous? " suho answered " Why would i be? I dont care about what you do with chen" then she said " fine then! If you dont care i will go to chen's house now to see him then"
Suho answered angrily " Yah ! You promised me that we will spend some time together " minha said " just admit it youre jealous arent you " "yayayayayaya im jealous " then she gave him a kiss on his lips .

"Im sorry okay , hahahaha , but theres nothing between chen and me , i wanted to go to that restaurant because it serves hello kitty fish cakes , i know you wouldnt like them so i asked chen to bring me there "

Suho said " if you want to do anything just tell me , eventhough i dont like it , i will do it together with you okay , so dont ask chen to bring you to those kind of romantic restraunts okay "

" awww i love you " then they continued jogging. And went to the kitty cafe that chen and her went .

" are you serious?" Suho asked , " yes i am " she said .

" using hello kitty spoons forks plates cups omg im turning gay" he said , " oh come on you said you will do anything for me besides you wont be gay because im here " she said while smirking .

" Oh come on , but still everything is pink , even the baozi is pink , if xiumin hyung saw this baozi even he will think he is gay " he said . " I dont careeee bla bla bla bla bla bla no excusses im hungry and i want to eat here " she said .

" what a aegi " she said . Then suho misheard it as " What?! You want aegies ? Do you know how old we are , And you want aegies ? Oh god youre killing me " he said worriedly .

" I SAID YOURE A AEGI " she bolded while saying .. " Mian i misheard " suho said and they continued eating while suho is embarassed for mishearing .

-----
🤒 im sick but i will still continue writing 😚😌

---------
Another short chapter 😭 sorry guys 😭
I will only update if my book readers reach 200 👼