Chapter 25 : Critical Condition

Then suho shouted " WHAT THE HELL CHEN " and chen punched him again and said " Why did you do that to minha? Do you even know that she has been outside for THREE DAYS ALREADY FREEZING AND BLOOD ALL OVER HER "

Suho said " why would i care about that slut ? Chanyeol should care for her "
Chen said " what are you talking about , why chanyeol in this situation?"
Suho showed the picture to chen .

Chen punched suho on the face again and said " WHAT THE FK SUHO , CHANYEOL WAS ONLY HELPING HER BECAUSE SHE FELL DOWN , SHE WAS IN PAIN AND COULDNT WALK , AND WHY DO YOU THINK SHE BETRAYED YOU ? IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ASK EVERYONE IN EXO , WE WERE EATING LUNCH WITH HER THAT DAY !"

Then suho changed to his normal self " jinja? Omg ... What did i do " then chen and suho heard the ambulance and rushed down .

" did anyone call the ambulance ? " chen shouted . " Nonna vomited blood !" Baek shouted " so we called the ambulance " kyungsoo said .

Then they all rushed to the hospital . Minha was in OT and they were waiting outside with silence .

Then the doctor came out , suho rushed to the doctor and asked if shes okay ..

Doctor : She went through alot of blood loss , she's will be in critical condition for a few days , she will be in the vip icu ward , so you guys can visit her there but do not make any noise . AND , she fractured her right arm due to a fallen impact and her last finger on her right hand is fractured too but please dont worry,  if you need help , just call me or the nurses "

And the doctor left .

---------
Sorry for the short chapter again but i will update often 😇