Chapter 50 : Life Update

Its just and update on the family's lives and yeah.

After two weeks in the hospital .. They finally went home .

Whenever min hee couldn't see suho , she would cry non stop so minha pasted many photo's of suho in the baby room .

As for minha and suho's room , they put up CCTV cameras all around the house for minhee . Its like suho's overprotective dad mode was on .

In a week , minha and suho had to attend university. So minhee will be taken car by her nanny because minha and suho's mothers are busy with their brother's children already .

Suho gets worried everytime he has to be away from his daughter . Like in the business era . Anything could happen to a CEO's granddaughter .

Suho is going to take over the deputy CEO's place until his father thinks he is ready to take over the company . As for now , his family's company is rated #2 in south korea and asia and rated #4 worldwide.

As for minha's family . She will be taking over as one of the board members and becoming the director  in her company until she is ready to take over as CEO . Her company is rated #1 in south Korea and Asia and #2 worldwide.
If she isn't ready , her family agrees to let suho take over the whole company . But that depends on her and suho .

And well as for their marriage . The date hasn't been confirmed since minhee was just born . It will be held when minhee is able to walk and talk .

And for chanyeol and shinyeol .
Chanyeol is now studying business and music . He is going to be a board member for his hospital . While shinyeol is at home taking care of hyun yeol . Shinyeol will be going to college while hyun yeol will be taken care by minhee's nanny .

As the other members . They are all joining the same university as minha, suho, chanyeol and shinyeol . Except jongin, sehun and lay , they will attending Hanlin Arts University. The rest will be attending Hanguk University where all the other chaebol's attended .

And suho bought a new car for minha . And suho's  parents hired more bodyguards to their house while minha's parents hired 10 more maids .

Minha was against this but she had no choice for minhee's sake . So the maids and bodyguards will be living in a separate semi-d bungalow opposite suho and minha's Castle compound .

Chanyeol and Shinyeol just bought a penthouse apartment because chanyeol didn't like huge houses . It is not far from suho and minha's house .

But its still in the chaebol housing area .

So i will be continuing the book . But its just gonna be normal story line . The dramatic story line will be a bit far away but it wont be that long ❤️