Chapter 26 : Why Not Just Die

Junmyeon POV
What did i do .... What happened to me ... She tried to explain but i didnt let her ... Why did i do that to her ... I dont care if she dosent forgive me , i just want her to wake up and be happy and smile again . What i did was unforgivable , i really dont know what to do , first i hurt her jn school and she forgave me , now i did this to her , what the hell is wrong with you kim junmyeon , why am i doing this .

Chen POV
I really want to murder suho hyung right now , how could he do that to minha , what the hell was he thinking . A girl like her in the freezing temperature and blood everywhere alone? Whats with his mind ugh--

Chanyeol POV
minha is in this condition and wheres shinyeol ? Shouldnt she be here to gisit ber best friend ?

Then chanyeol called shinyeol
Shinyeol: Yeobuseyo?
Chanyeol : Yah its me chanyeol
Shinyeol : oh chan ah arent you comming for lunch ? I cooked
Chanyeol : minha is in the hospital , come and see her now .
Shinyeol : o-okay

Then shinyeol came to see minha , the boys left her to have some alone time . So shinyeol was just staring at minha all this time.

But then chanyeol was outside the door going in to let shinyeol know that they will be going to pre pay the surgery bills but he heard this .

Jang Min Ha are you aware that my fiance is in love with you?"Are you aware that Suho is also in love with you?" What am I supposed to do Minha-yah , why did you even exist now ? You knew all this while that i like chanyeol? You knew but why are you so close to him always ? I wished that suho just killed you , now i know that youre in critical stage , why not i just kill you now .

Then shinyeol stood up and walked towards the oxygen tank and pulled the plugs of , then minha's vitals slowened and went to 90---80--70---60---50---60--40--30---20---10

Then chanyeol heard the sounds and rushed in . He screamed "PARK SHINYEOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING " he ran out and called the doctor .