Chapter 5 : Dinner When I Found Out Something

At night , Junmyeons father called junmyeon to his homebased office in the kim mansion. Then he asked junmyeon to follow him and his mother to the jung mansion to have dinner together . Junmyeon agreed as he didnt think much will happen.

Minha yah ~ chanyeol called .. But minha was fast asleep , so he carried her to her room .. When he entered he room he realized that her room was so simple , i didnt even look like some chaebol spoiled girl room. He tugged her in bed then he called shinyeol to stay with her for the night. Since shinyeol always have sleepovers with minha she agreed . Chanyeol waited for shinyeol and went home. And said he will pick both of them up tommorow because minha didnt want  to stay at home. Shinyeol said ok and sent him off .

(Next Morning)
Chanyeol came early as usual and brought both of them to school. Chanyeol parked his car at his normal spot and helped minha to class . Then they met Junmyeon on the way to class . Minha stopped and greeted junmyeon, junmyeon felt so peaceful when he saw minha greet him but he still couldnt get over the guiltiness inside him. Then junmyeon took over and brought minha to class then he asked minha if she wanted to eat breakfast then he quickly ran to buy some honey ppang (bread) and minha ate with a big smile on her face .

During break time , sehun kai and lay came to help minha to the cafeteria while kris tao and baekhyun helped to make way from the crazy screaming girls .. Kyungsoo chanyeol and luhan were in the kitchen preparing a special meal for minha and shinyeol then Junmyeon jongdae was getting minha's next lessons books from her locker , xiumin couldnt join because he is a senior and his breaktime was diffrent from the others , infact only Junmyeon and chanyeol were in the same breaktime with minha but the others sneaked out for thier precious noona ❤️

Minha was so happy and grateful to have friends like them and she kept on thanking them while shinyeol kept staring at chanyeol .
After school , chanyeol drove shinyeol back to her own house and minha back to the mansion. Before letting minha out of the car chanyeol grabbed minha's face and kissed her forehead. Minha was shocked but she acted calm and smiled .

Chanyeol POV
That girl is so fragile and her skin is so good hahaha , thank god she is fine 😇

(Later At Night)
Ddddding ddonggggg~ the kim family arrived at the jang mansion and the jang butlers and maids escorted the kim family to the dining room.

Junmyeon POV
Jinja?! Who the hell lives here this house is like 5 times bigger than my house , i dont think i know the person that lives here because i am the richest in school 😒 i wonder why did dad have to come here today 😒?

Then the kim family greeted mr and madame jang , and they said wow this is your son Junmyeon? He is so handsome . Junmyeon smirked  and thanked madame . Then they sat down as they waited for minha to come down which junmyeon wasnt aware about .After drinking a sip of wine minha came in the dining room , junmyeon saw her and was so shocked he said : why are you here ? Minha said : Why are you here ? Madame kim and Madamae Jang laughed and said i didnt know you guys knew Eachother. Then madame jang presented her youngest daughter to the kim family. Junmyeon was in shock , all this while he thought than minha was a poor scholar , he never expected a chaebol to be that smart . He was so ashamed of himself thinking the the richest family in korea's daughter is a poor scholar. Then junmyeon escorted minha to the seat infront of him.

------------👋🏻
Hello readers🤗 im so sorry if the book was lame , i just wanted to let you guys know that this is actually my very first book 😋 so i hope that you guys continue reading the book , i will try my best to add more interesting parts and more chanyeol and Junmyeon POVs

Please forgive me if any misspelled words were found and grammatical errors were found , i hope you enjoy reading and if you would like to support me , please feel free to comment any ideas and please vote for my story ❤️🤗