Chapter 6 : Unexpectedly Engaged

Junmyeon POV
Oh gosh , why did appa bring me here to her house ?

Minha POV
OMO , why is Junmyeon in my house? Does appa and omma have anything to do with his family? What is happening and why do i have to eat with appa and omma during buisness dinner?

Then Mr Kim presented his only son Kim JunMyeon , the next heir to Jeo Group to minha , And Mr Jang presented his youngest daugher Jang Minha , the next heir in line to one of the 3 Great JJ Group Companies. This lead  junmyeon and minha into confusion.

Then Mr Kim announced that junmyeon will be   marrying min ha when they are 21 , its 5 years from now so junmyeon and minha has to be engaged . Junmyeon and Minha was in shock! Minha couldnt say anything because it was Mr Kim that announced the engagement . Suho was angry because he planned to marry krystal , but so happens krystal's family buisnnes is not a favour of the share stocks of korea. After many rounds of meditation, junmyeon finally agreed to marry minha. It was almost 3am in the morning when the kim family left . They were discussing the engagement part that was going to be held on next sunday and they were discussing on the plan that junmyeon and minha have to move in to a mansion together.

Meanwhile , minha used girl reason to run out , as she ran out junmyeon noticed tears rolling out of her eyes , then he felt a shred in is heart but he didnt know why he felt that. He went out to check on his fiance. After a few minutes of getting lost in the jang mansion , junmyeon found minha sitting infront of the swimming pool curling up like a small ball crying alone so he went there to comfort her .

Yah ~ Minha sshi !~ im sorry about all of this i didnt know ap--- then minha stopped him from his words and said , its okay , im just angry and appa and omma because they agreed for me to marry the man i love,they didnt even respect my thoughts as a lady and they didnt even bother to visit me at the hospital , i feel so unwanted sometimes. Junmyeon hugged her and said , i promise that i will help you get out of this engagement and return you the freedom you want . Minha returned him with a smile and said kumawoyo junmyeon shi ~

The next day , as usual chanyeol picked up shinyeol first then pick up minha , but shinyeol got sick from swimming at late night so it was only minha and chanyeol. It was terribly akward because minha had a bit of feelings for chanyeol but she and Junmyeon agreed to hide thier engagement until the party.

Lunch time ~~~~
Junmyeon Hyung ! Minha Noona ! Why are you guys so quiet today ? Did anything happen ? They both shouted ani! Then they all felt weird because thier minha nonna will never shout , so they thought maybe its pms because krystal always used to be like that . At that time chanyeol was at the office getting shinyeols homework so he didnt know anything ~