Chapter 40 : Pissed

At home .

Suho : Hey Jagiyah , did anything happen in school ?
Minha thought of wanting to tell him about krystal but he probably wont believe it so she just answered him " aniya, wae?"
Suho : Thats what i thought , kai said she bullied you at class , like why would someone so nice like krystal would do something bad ?
Then minha just went up to the room and closed the door .

Suho POV
Why does everyone say krystal is bullying minha? Ugh just jealous of me and krystal's friendship .

Fastfoward two weeks ---

Suho went out with exo so minha was alone at home .

Krystal POV :
I will make her pay tonight.

So minha was taking a shower , krystal entered the house through the back door . She noticed a sound in the shower and she knew minha was taking a shower . Then krystal cut the power off .

Minha : OMO? OTTOKE ?! WHAT HAPPENED ? ITS SO DARK .......

( minha has a phobia of the dark since that incident that she almost got rapped)

Then minha touched her way out to find the torchlight . But slowly she was at the stairs . Krystal was standing right there and said : Having fun without your suho dearest?

Minha : Krystal?
Krystal : Shut up minha , youre gonna die today . And she tripped her off the stairs .

At the exo dinner place :
Suho : chen , can you go bring minha? I have to talk to soo man .
Chen : sure

Then chen was at the house , as he entered the door , everything was pitched black . But he heard krystal saying : Shut up minha , youre gonna die today .

So chen quickly made his way to the stairs . He was too late , krystal tripped minha off the stairs .

Chen : KRYSTAL! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?
Krystal : uh-uh ch--en , i -- i --
Chen : Get Out !

Krystal quickly ran home .

Chen turned on the power switch and all the electricity was back on . Then he saw minha on the ground only wrapped in a towel , she had bruises on her elbow and knee .

Chen : Minha , come let me help you change into proper clothes .
Minha : Gwenchana, i can manange .
Chen : i'll wait for you downstairs .

Then after changing , chen was downstairs with the first aid kit .
He just silently put medicine on the bleeding bruises .

Minha : Kumawo Chen, you always help me when i need the help .
Chen : Get it straight minha , why didnt you tell suho before that krystal was bullying you ? If i wasnt here , YOU COULD HAVE DIED .
Minha : i tried to but  he wont believe me he just thinks im jealous . But chen , dont tell him what happened today , please .

Chen didnt say a word and pulled her into the car .

At the restaurant, chen thightly held her wrist . He brought her to suho .

Suho : Jagi yah youre here ? Sit down lets eat .
Chen : EAT? LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO HER
Then suho scanned her all over and saw bruises .
Suho : wheres this bruises from ? Theyre new .
Minha said : anniya , i just fell on the stairs .
Chen : Stop lying , just tell him
Suho : ??
Minha : Ani , its nothing
Chen : YOUR PRESIOUS BEST FRIEND ATTEMPTED TO KILL HER . YOU HAPPY NOW? NOT BELIEVING EVERYONES WORD THAT KRYSTAL IS BULLYING HER , YOU DIDNT BELIEVE IS HYUNG . SHE COULD HAVE DIED TONIGHT .
Suho was in shock.

Suho : is this true?
Minha : uhh ...
Suho : tell me , just tell me
Minha : kinda...
Suho : why didnt you tell me before ?

Minha got pissed and shouted at him .
" I TRIED TO TELL YOU , YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME , YOU SAID I WAS JUST JEALOUS , AND NOW YOURE SAYING I DIDNT TELL YOU ? I KEEP TELLING YOU BUT YOU JUST IGNORED "

And she walked out the place and took a taxi to her own house .

Then all the members said : we told you suho , you didnt believe .