Chapter 2 : Why Me

(Rrring) class started everyone sat at their seats and class started , junmyeon was so annoyed and how minha acted so he decided to play a prank on minha during gym class .

After gym class minha went to shower and she put her clothes in her locker . Then junmyeon asked a fangirl to take her clothes and lock her in and close the light.

Minha's POV
OMO! What happened ? Thank god i finished my shower i should go change now. What? Wheres my clothes ?? She decided to go ask for help when she realized she was locked from outside . I think im going to stay here today :( ill just have to wait for shinyeol to come here during her gym class tomorrow :((
But i dont want to give up now and show how weak i am to whoever that did this to me ...
( HELP! Anyone there?) i screamed and screamed but nobody came i got really frightened and started crying ....

Chanyeol's POV
AISH JINJA? i cant believe how forgetful i am . Baekhyun ! I shouted im going to the gym to get my bag (De) baekhyun said . So i got my bag and was on my way out when i heard a girl screaming. I checked it out and found out it was minha that was screaming , she was locked from the outside but i didnt have the keys so i broke the door and found minha crying at the corner only covered with a white towel , i said OMO! Youre freezing , there take my shirt and blazer i will wait for you outside .

Then eunha changed into chanyeols extra with shirt and his blazer . Then chanyeol was comforting the poor cold and crying girl , she is so scared and cold . Then chanyeol said , let me send you home ! Minha hasitated about it because dhe didnt want anyone to know but she had no choice to say yes .

Then chanyeol stopped his car infront of
Minha's house and said ISNT THIS THE JANG FAMILY MANSION? Minha nodded her head then chanyeol realized she was the youngest daughter of Mr Jang the CEO of Jang Group then he said why didnt you tell anyone?People would be scared to do this to you ! Minha said (aniyo~its just that i dont want anyone to treat me like a princess thats why i moved to this school to be treated normally but i didnt expect this to happen , please keep this a secret chanyeol i dont want anyone to know about me and i will return your blazers tommorow) and chanyeol said , let me pick you up to school tommorow and i will bring you back ) (Ne~) minha said .

As she was waking up the stairs to her suite room she was thinking why her ? Why did she had to experience this ? Its not even been a week !