Chapter 75 - Suprise

" come on , lets go to the cafe " shineyol and minha held hands together and walked back . Literally nothing in this world could break off their friendship .

" why is it so dark ? Did it close ? " minha asked .

" Mollayo , lets go in and see "
Shinyeol pulled her hand towards the cafe .

" Yobuseyo? Anyone ? " shinyeol called out .

" SUPRISEEE ! " the lights suddenly turned on and junmyeon , minhee , jongdae , hyunyeol , chanyeol and the rest of the exo members came out and hugged her .

" Happy birthday , our prettiest noona in the world " sehun and jongin hugged minha .

" Noona !!!! I baked a cake for you " kyungsoo pointed at the cake .

" Noonaaaa !!!! I bought a Gucci bag for you " tao gave her the bag .

" Dongsaeng~~~~ oppa bought a dress and shoes for you " xiumin and luhan gave her the pink ribboned box .

" My pretty dongsaeng , i bought a galaxy towel for you ^^ " kris gave it to her .

" here is a unicorn for you noona , it heals you when you are sick " lay gave her the unicorn plushie .

" Minha noona , a picture of me , it costs infinity so dont lose it and think of me ^^ " baekhyun gave her the selca .

Then jongdae went towards her and hugged her .

" minhayah , be happy with suho okay , we will be best friends forever okay ? Here's your present " he handed her car keys .

" JONGDAE ! YOU GAVE ME A CAR HOLY SHIZ " minha jumped in suprise .

" Ani , its actually for minhee , its bulletproof , luxurious and its comfortable for kids " he laughed .

Lastly .. Suho and Minhee .

" Eommma !!!! " minhee ran and hugged her legs . Suho then carried minhee up to his arms .

" Happy Birthday Jagiyah ~ ❤️ " he kissed her forehead .

He knelt down and held the ring that she left behind . They were supposed to get married 4 years ago but then , you know .

" Marry me ? " suho asked sincerely .

Tears flowed out minha's eyes ..

" Eommmma !! Answer appa's question ppallii "

" .......... " she looked at the ring

" answer him noona ". Sehun and kai jumped like crazy kids .

Suho is anxiously waiting for her answer .

" YAH JANG MINHA ANSWER THE POOR GUY " chanyeol and jongdae shouted .

Minha's minds was currently at a ASDFGHJKL state .

" y-y-es " she blurted .

Everyone Jumped and Screamed and cheered happily when they heard her answer .

" Thank you for giving me another chance , i promise i wont make you hurt ever again " he put on the ring on her and kissed her on the lips while tears rolled down her eyes .

" shhh , don't cry babe , im here , im always here " he wiped of her tears with a finger .

" eomma... appa.... " minhee called out .

" yes my princess " suho carried her up to his arms again .

" does this mean that we get to stay together forever ???!!!! 😗 "

" yes baby , forever " her mother answered her .

minhee pointed to the ground to ask her father to put her down . Once she was on the ground .

" HYUNYEOL OPPPAAAA !! I GET TO STAY WITH EOMMA AND APPA " she hugged the older kid .

" Good , and oppa has good news " the boy said to her .

" we are moving next to your mansion , right eomma ? " the boy looked at his mom .

" yes son " shinyeol smiled at him .

" YAYYYYY " and the two kids held hands and went to play at the kids section .

The older people eyed them and thought about the old times

" they look like us " . Chanyeol said and everyone smiled