Chapter 41 : Dont Go

Two weeks later -- Graduation Day .

SUHO POV
Its been two weeks and she didnt even say a single wors to me , she's always so quiet these weeks , i wonder what is she thinking. I always see her smiling with chen , does she not love me anymore?

But the he took a breath and walked up to minha and said .

Suho : Minhayah!
Minha : Wae ?
Suho : Im sor---
Minha : Oh i gtg , chen is callingg me . Bye !
Suho : But..
Minha : i will see you at home later at 8 okay? I have something to tell you.

Suho POV
she has something to tell me ? What is it ? Is she breaking up with me ? Aniya , im thinking too much , but what if she really is breaking up with me .. Otoke

Then at home --
It was still early . So suho cooked a romantic dinner for minha . After finishing , krystal came .

Suho : What are you doing here krystal? Youre not welcomed .
Krystal: oh come on suho , i know you want me .
Then she kissed suho . But suho couldn't push back , krystal was insisting on the kiss .

Then minha opened the door and said : Suho yah , i have good new-- .She dropped her stuff and saw suho making out on the couch with krystal.

Suho noticed minha and finally pushed krystal away . He said in panic " minha , its a misunderstanding dont go !"
But krystal bugged in " ani , you just said you wanted to marry me "

Minha was crying like a idiot but she managed to shout " I wont interrupt your session , continue , ill be leaving bye"

And she ran out the door , chen was waiting outside she ran into chen's arms crying like she lost her whole world . In fact , she did loose her whole world .

After calming down , chen asked " minhayah do you want to stay at my place? " minha noded so she stayed at chen's place .

At chen's place .
Chen : stop crying minha , you have to be strong .
Minha : How could he do that to me ? He was my everything.
Chen : Nope , you have me remember .
Then chen hugges minha and says :
What about the baby? Its his child anyways , you gotta tell him.

(FLASHBACK)
Minha : chen can you bring me to the doctors
Chen : sure but why?
Minha : idk why am i vomiting , its been a week and my morning sickness is back .
Chen : okay lets go .

At the doctors --
Doctor : Congrats mrs kim . You are three weeks pregnant now .
Minha : What?
Doctor : ill give you some medicine to help your baby be stable , and here's your baby's ultrasound picture .
Minha : Thanks doctor .

(Back to reality)
Minha : can i just not tell him? I dont feel like it
Chen : You have to tell him .
Minha : Fine , i will but not now . Maybe later .
Chen : Okay , come on ill send you home .
Minha : I dont want to go home . My mom will ask me many questions.
Chen : Where do you want to go? Shinyeol is still in hokkaido .
Minha : Just somewhere .
Chen : how about my house ?
Minha : sure .