Chapter 15 : What is your relationship with him ?

Junmyeon POV
Why does chanyeol always have to be earlier than me😒 , he has his own fiancee but why does he care about my minha .......To think about it , they seem very close before we were engaged....OMO please dont tell me she had a thing before .... Aniya, she and jongdae were a couple before , but why didnt jongdae say anything about the engagement? Does he still like her ? Does chanyeol like her? Does she still have feelings for jongdae? Was everything she said last night true?
AISH , JANG MIN HA YOURE MAKING ME SO CRAZYYYY!

He was blurr until minha said , suho~yah are you okay ? The bell rang like 2 minutes ago and youre like still sitting here not even touched your food . Suho picked up the spoon but he dropped it accidentaly . Minha said ( its okay , ill get one more for you ) suho was still blank from his thoughts so Minha fed him .

At that time , chanyeol walked to the cafeteria to get minha because she was his lab partner , but then he saw minha freeding junmyeon , he was heart struck but he had to flash out of it because he has his own fiancee now .

Chanyeol POV
What ? Why is she feeding him ? What happened ? I thought they were not close ? What is going on ? What happened last night? Ugh i dont want to see them but i have to call minha .

Then chanyeol shouted for minha and minha went with chanyeol. Before leaving , suho grabbed her and kissed her on her lips and let her go and he gave a evil smirk to chan. Chanyeol saw it and gripped his knuckles thight as if he were to punch someone .

But then minha snapped him out ( gwenchana)? She asked , he said ( yea its okay lets go were late for class )

Ring Ring Riiiinggg , School dismissed ....
Today minha didnt go home with either chan or suho because chen wanted to bring her out to eat . Since chanyeol had to stay in school for some extra tution , he didnt hassel .

But then Mr Jealous Suho objected but minha replied ( Its just for awhile , ill be back home to cook dinner for you okay , since tommorow is saturday we can spend the whole day tommorow , ill be going now so bye ! ) then suho watched her left with chen in chen's black lamborghini .

After a few seconds , suho got agitated , so he took sehun's white audi so that minha didnt know he was following her . Then he followed behind them to this so romantic cafe , he was watching them from the car all lovely doubly like how they used to be when a couple . Junmyeon got on fire and drove home angrily .

Suho POV
Excuse Me ? Am I Invinsible to her that she cant even ask me to eat with her but asked chen to eat with her ? Was last night all a lie ? What is thier relationship now?

--------
Sorry for the short chapter😭 , ill work hard on the next chapter!❤️