Chapter 38 : Im scared you will leave me

Guys Theres a PG16 scene so skip if of you dont like it .

At the Beach :

Minha : WAHHH JINJA MANI YEBUNA

Sehun and Kai : Noona , Its so pretty right?

Minha : De ~ Kumawo Kris Oppa Umin
Oppa Luhan Oppa for bringing us here its so pretty...

Kris , Umin And Luhan Smiled when they saw thier favourite girl so happy.

Lay and Tao : Arraso Arasson , Hyung ! Noona , Can we check in the hotel first these bags are so heavy ...

Kyungsoo : Kaja ~

Chen : Be down at 4:30 arraso? Were gonna eat seafood while watching the sunset ~

Kai : Chicken Also !

Sehun : Yehet~ 😂

Then they went to thier respective suites.

Suho got a phone call so he was answering outside . Then minha carried all her stuff herself since she didnt want to bother anyone . Then chen saw her and said "Minhayah , let me help you "
Minha answered " its okay jongdae-yah i can manage"

Chen replied : Im a guy , And youre a girl , Guys shouldnt let girls have a burden . So just let me help you arraso?

Minha : Arraso 👌🏻

Then they reached the penthouse suit that exo booked the whole floor .

The two both reached the room , minha asked chen to come in so chen went in .

Then they were talking.... Then suho was outside hearing their conversation..

Chen : minha yah
Minha : Wae?
Chen : i love you , jinja
Minha : jongdae..i ...
Chen : its okay , i just wanted to let you know about my feelings.
Minha : jongdae , im sorry about leaving you , i was forced too and , i couldnt contact you . The
Chen : we didnt have a proper break up
Minha : mian , jongdae yah , i didnt mean to hurt you .
Chen : Do you still love me?
Minha : Jongdae-yah , i really love you , but my heart is for junmyeon now , im sorry .
Chen : I understand, no need to be sorry arra? But i will not let you back if he hurts you again arra?
Minha : arra..
Chen : Dont give him your full heart , i dont want to you to get hurt , but if anything happens , remember , theres always me Kim Jongdae forever waiting for you and protecting you , okay?
Minha : Thanks jongdae❤️
Chen : im going to my room now , Kyungsoo will be worried , annyeong
Minha : Annyeong oppa 👼

Then jongdae left and suho came in .

Then the room was in complete silence .
At 4+ they went to the meeting point and went to the seafood restraunt by the seaside . They ate while enjoying the sunset .

Then they had some drinks , suho asked for minha's permission but minha said no , suho obeyed but minha herself was drinking . She drank about 6 bottles of soju , the others were still drinking .

Then ,, bck to the suite .
Minha suprisingly wasnt even drunk but she is actually , she just dosent think she's drunk , suho was aware of it .

Minha : Oppa , i want to shower ..
Suho : Then go , why are you telling me ?
Minha : im....
Suho : Wae?
Minha : uh... Well
Suho : ????!
Minha : im scared 😭

Then suho hugged her and said , "aniya , i'll shower with you , dont worry "
-----
Skip to the next chapter for innocents people 😏

Then they both took a dip at the huge luxury bubble bath tub . Suho and minha were both naked but suho didnt mind about it . Minha was like drunk but not drunk.

The Minha blurred out while drunk : oppa~~ krystal is back~~ youre gonna leave me soon ~~

But suho then shut her with a kiss . But then it turned out into a hot makeout session.

Then they both got kinda turned on and took it to the bed .

Then suho asked , are you sure? Minha answered by stroking his **** and suho got a sure answer and flipped it over so that he was ontop of her . He was massaging her whole body until she was ready . He first put a finger in her and she was moaning so loud . Then he carefully positioned his **** infront of her womanhood and thursted in her .

They did it so loud until the members in the other room could hear.

Sehun : OMO KAI , DO YOU HEAR THAT? What's happening to suho hyung and noona?
Kai : Oh sehunnie, your just a few months younger than me but your so innocent.