Chapter 4 : Do i know you ?

Chanyeol POV
AISH JINJA! That hyung why did he have to do that to her its so annoying that he is my best friend .

Then chanyeol noticed that minha was trembeling and shouting (someone help me please im freezing) and she was crying in her sleep then chanyeol patted her head and held minha's hand and hugged her then minha rested peacefully . Suddenly shinyeol came in and saw chanyeol hugging her , she said (mian) and ran out because her heart was trembeling but she didnt know why whenever she saw chanyeol her heart kept on beating .

Junmyeon POV

I dont know why when she fainted i felt so guilty and i wanted to help her but if i helped her i will loose my coolness , but i am really guilty i want to hug her and say sorry but....KIM JUNMYEON! Wake up she is a poor scholar and you like KRYSTAL JUNG not Jang Minha !

Chanyeol POV
Its been six days and why isnt she waking up? I hope she gets up soon . Im so worried about her .

Junmyeon POV
I Really feel bad because she is not waking up . I am really sorry for her and why did i even do that to her . I should go visit her and apologize ....

Then Minha woke up , she looked at chanyeol and asked where am i .. Chanyeol said ( you fainted and you are at the hospital) Minha asked if her family knows and she was sad to hear that her family is in LA and couldnt come back right away ... Then Junmyeon and Shinyeol came in the room , minha said hello to shinyeol then she looked at junmyeon and said ? (Chanyeol ah , Shinyeol ah ! Who is this guy? Do i know him ) Junmyeon said , minhayah are you sure you dont remember me? I am that bad person that made you into this situation.. mianae ~ minha smiled and said ( i dont know whats going on but i forgive you , you dont have to worry about me im fine , but i really dont know you) 😇 then chanyeol pulled junmyeon out the room and told Junmyeon that minha cannot remember some stuff because when she fainted her head hit the chair and it struk her brain so she cant remember .

Flashback~
Yisang sunbaenim~(Doctor) .. Is my friend going to be fine? Young Sir..( she is fine but im afraid the impact of her falling hit her brain and she may permenantly or temporary delete some memories but theres nothing to worry about) yisang sunbaenim! (De?) i want to transfer minha to the VVIP ward! Make sure she gets enough rest and the best nurses and doctors to take care of her (ne~)

Then Junmyeon said that he was so sorry and chanyeol said its okay of she dosent remember but said that junmyeon should start taking care of her from now . Junmyeon aggred and walked into the room where shinyeol is feeding minha. Then shinyeol said suhoyah can you feed minha ? I have to go to school ! Kumawo ~ Minha felt akward as there was no conversation between them but she smiled so sweetly at junmyeon .After eating minha fell asleep because she was on medication then junmyeon stayed with her the whole day until the doctor said she could be taked home today . So he called chanyeol and chanyeol sent her home .

Junmyeon POV
Aigoo i cant believe after all i did to her she is still sweetly smilling at me but i feel so guilty, i must take care of her from now on.. Then a thought came into my mind .. (KIM JUNMYEON WAKE UP !WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO TAKE CARE OF THIS POOR SCHOLAR , YOU ARE A CHAEBOL YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT KIND OF STUFF AND YOU LIKE KRYSTAL JUNG!)

He snapped out and went home after seeing chanyeol send her home .