Chapter 11 : Take Care Of My Sister

Then shinyeol and minha was walking out to see what is all the fuss about then they saw chanyeol and shouted : KIM JUNMYEON WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING , she ran towards chanyeol to help him but she herself slipped into the pool [sorry guys but im secretly laughing now Hahahaha😂] .... Then chanyeol realized her in the pool, he got conscious and helped her . And there standing beside was park shinyeol that was getting jealous and went inside. After comming out of the pool minha screamed .. YAH BOTH OF YOU WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU DOING , then chanyeol ask this bastard right here did somethings to you last night and you can't remember! Minha said : can't remember what? I was drunk and all but im vomitin because im still drunk! NOT WHAT YOU THINK LIKE IT IS .

She got angry and shouted again : YAH BOTH OF YOU , GO INSIDE NOW AND CLEAN UP THE WHOLE HOUSE UNTIL ITS CLEAN ! NO BUTS BUT NOW ! as she angrily walked into the house to take shower , she is so annoyed that she had to dry her hair again.....

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT BASTARD! chanyeol said.... NO IT WAS YOUR FREAKIN FAULT FOR NOT LISTENING ... suho said ... THEN WHY WERE YOU KISSING HER LAST NIGHT? I THOUGHT YOU DIDNT LIKE HER HUH ! SHES NOT FOR YOU TO GET PLEASURE OKAY ! chanyeol said ... I couldn't control my body okay , i couldn't resist it , forgive me okay ... YOU BETTER NOT LET HER FIND OUT , SHE WAS ALREADY ASKING ME WHAT HAPPENED ... YOU BETTER CONTROL YOUR SELF , WHO KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT TIME , says chanyeol as he walked in the house.

JUNMYEON POV
I remember minha said she loves me last night... Isit true? But why does she love a bastard like me ? I almost raped her last night... She's fit to be chanyeols wife not a wife of a bastard like me 😢 .
But why did i fall for her words last night? Why am i jealous whenever she is we chanyeol? What does all this mean?

In the evening, shinyeol and minha decided to let the maids and the guards outside to go home to spend time with thier families so they made dinner. After dinner chanyeol brought shinyeol home to pack because shinyeol will be moving to chanyeols house.

At night minha's brothers came on a suprise visit . She jumped onto them and tears rolled down her eyes . They were here to see thier baby sister before her engagement tomorrow . So they told junmyeon the so called [Brother Sister Law]

1. Eventhough you are not a real couple you have to love her and protect her

2. Follow her wherever she goes unless she says no

3. Treat her like her princess

4. One scratch mark on her body and you will be in hell

5. If she cries , YOU DIE

6. If she gets drunk , DO NOT DO ANYTHING TO HER unless she was okay about it .

Then suho agreed to the rules . Minha's brothers went home and they both went to bed early to get ready for the engagement ceromony tommorow.