Chapter 7 : Another Person In My Life

Saturday Morning ~
It was the day junmyeon and minha had to move into their super huge mansion, so minha packed her van full of luggage while junmyeon had 2 trucks full of luggage to thier mansion. As they reached the new mansion , it was breakfast time , since the maids already equipped the fridge with alot of groceries she decided to make breakfast for the two of them .

She prepared alot of food for junmyeon like kimbab , scrambled eggs , bacon and some salad . Junmyeonah ~ she called ( de chagi ~) he answered . OMO what did he just call me ? I think theres something wrong with my ears ... Anyways she shouted ( come down and eat breakfast, I prepared some simple food for you !) .

Junmyeon ran down and said Aigoo .. Kumawo Chagi ~💕 she said (mo?) what did you just call me ? Junmyeon laughed and said youre my fiance now so i should call you chagi ... He smirked and said or should i called you yeobu?
Minha 's face turned red and said without looking at him : ( anything ! Just not in school okay ) junmyeon laughed and enjoyed his breakfast .

As junmyeon was eating he noticed that minha only ate some salad and he asked her why she wasnt eating , she said that she was not hungry and was tired so she went to bed .

Junmyeon POV
Wah eventhough theres more food on the table and my house but this food feels so cozy and sweet compared to the dull food at home . I should go and unpack my last box of clothes .

It was in the evening .. When junmyeon just finish packing he was so hungry he wanted tk go out with minha to eat teokbokki , so he called (Chagiyah ~~) no one answered .. (Yeobuyahhhh ~~~) silence answered him.. (Minha sshi~~~) still no answer . So he got worried and went to her room to find her , he found her still sleeping on the bed , as he was waking up he saw that minha 's face was pale and he put his hand on her forehead and realized she had fever . Junmyeon didnt know what to do so he called chanyeol eventhough he was not supposedly to know until tommorow .

After calling chanyeol , he rushed to the mansion , without asking for a explanation from junmyeon he cooked some abalone porridge and boiled some herbal tea for minha . He slowly waked minha up and fed her some porridge, she couldnt eat much but she finished half of the herbal tea , she took the medicine that chanyeol asked from the hospital doctor and went back to sleep . Chanyeol was still worried so he decided to stay at thier house for the night. After seeing minha sleep he kissed her forehead and left the room . Then Junmyeon explained the whole thing , since chanyeol already knew , he called the whole of exo to the mansion.

At about 10pm , everyone arrived and some even brought some food not knowing what junmyeon has to tell them . Then after eating and cleaning up junmyeon explained the whole thing while chanyeol was frowning in the corner . After explaining everyone was in shock because they all knew junmyeon was supossed to marry krystal nonna. Then baekhyun said ( not that witch ! Minha noona is way better for hyung~) junmyeon hit his head and everyone laughed , since it was already so late all 11 people of exo decided to sleep a night in the huge mansion except chanyeol that was sleeping on the floor in Minha's room to ensure no one bothers her rest .