Chapter 37 : Im okay

Then minha suddenly woke up and started crying again ..

Suho heard the sounds from upstairs and ran up . He ran into the room and saw minha crying ..

Suho : chagiyah? Gwenchana ? What happened? Why are you crying?

Minha : HAJIMA HAJIMA HAJIMAAAAA GO AWAY ! HAJIMMAAAA

Minha was unstable again .

And there was chen who came rushing from behind ...

Chen hugged minha and said : Gwenchana yah minhayah , go back to sleep , i will stay here with you , no one will come and hurt you okay .. Im always here for you ...

Suho saw the Chen and Minha moment and felt his heart break to a milllion pieces but he still didnt know what happened .

After half and hour of conforting ..minha went back to sleep . Chen tugged her in and closed the door slowly and went to the living room to talk to suho .

Chen : Stop starring at me, theres nothing between us , shes just in a uncomfortable condition now

Suho : Spill it chen , what happened ?

Chen : its all your fault suho , you should have never let her go home in the dark yourself , she almost got rapped you know , thank god i found her .

Suho : ................ ( but hes crying in his heart)

Chen : i know youre mad at yourself now . Well if you dont want me to be here , ill leave okay .

Suho : He hugged chen , thanks bro , if i didnt have you , i would have lost her again .. Stay here , she needs you now .

Chen : No suho , She NEEDS YOU ,YOU , KIM JUNMYEON YOU , just go up and sleep with her , ill just sleep in the other room , ill call the other members here sk we can spend the weekend together.

Suho : arrasso..

Then in a few minutes , all the members except chanyeol arrived . Chanyeol is going with shinyeol to hokkaido for a month .

All the members then slept all around the house .

Next morning suho didnt sleep and watched over minha . Minha woke up , and she was in a more stable condition now .

Then suho touched her hand and said sorry , but minha pushed him away and said (im fine ) and she went downstairs .

Kyungsoo was already finishing cooking breakfast and all the members were up already .

They were all seated at the table , but then she would normally sit with suho but today she sat with chen and baekhyun.

Suho just kept quiet but all the members didnt want minha to feel odd , so they decided to not mention about what happened .

Then they went on a trip to the beach . Since the whether is quite cool and perfect to visit to the beach .

Then suho and minha was in a car , the other members in thier cars .

In the car .

It was all silent . Minha didnt say anything and Suho kept quiet .

Then suho broke the silence saying and put his hand on her hand ( chagiyah , im sorry i left you , i had to go explain stuff with krystal , she was the one you met at class that day  )

Minha coldly replied ( im fine okay , no need to be sorry , you can meet whoever you want i dont care ) and pushed his hand away .

SUHO POV
What .... Happened? I feel like a jerk now .. Now shes shoving me away .. Ahrgh this is so freaking frustrating . What am i going to do , she probably would talk to everyone and ignore me . AISH IM LOSING MY MIND , STUPID KRYSTAL