Chapter 13 : Officialy Engaged

A few minutes later ....

Suho's dad : Thank you all guests and family for comming to our son's engagement ceromony and party. I am so proud to raise a kind and smart son , im so sad to be loosing my only son but im happy if he is with this beautiful girl.
Let me present to you ... Youngest Daughter Of The CEO of JJ Group , The next heir to JJ Finance and Entertainment , And Of Course My Future Daughter In Law ... MISS JANG MINHA .

As the guests clapped hands , minha walked in the room , everyone was so stunned as she was shining so bright like a diamond ....

Junmyeons POV :
OMO , she's so pretty , so this is how she looks like in gowns .

Then the ceremony started....
Priest :  ( Will You Mr Kim Junmyeon , take Ms Jang Minha to be your one and trully fiancee? ) yes i do... He said ... ( And will you , Miss Jang MinHa , to be Mr Kim Junmyeons one and truly fiancee? ) yes i do ...

And now you may sign the engagement deal and exchange rings ... :) , then everyone shouted ( KISS ! KISS ! KISS) ..
Minha was in shock but then junmyeon grabbed her and kissed her lips , suprisingly she returned the kiss and everyone cheered .

Minha POV
OMO , thats so embarassing.... But i cant believed im engaged to him already ... That means we have to sleep in one room now 😒 who the hell wrote that in the contract 😒😒

Junmyeon POV
JINJA? Did she really returned the kiss , i shouldnt be excited but why is my heart beating so fast ? And UGH I GOT TO SLEEP IN THE SAME BED WITH HER NOW 😒 I BETTER CONTROL MYSELF TODAY

After that , it was followed by chanyeol and shinyeol's ceremony ....

After all of that , it was the party 🤗 then the four of them went to the vip hall to meet their team mates ..

Aigoo congrats Chanyeol Oppa and Suho oppa! - tao said ... Everyone laughed and chen said , aigooo TAO yah , thier your hyungs not your oppas 😂 hahaha TAO got embarrassed and ran to the buffet station. The other members brought gifts for them and congratulated them .

Minha and shinyeol didnt speak that night... But minha didnt think of anything ...

Chanyeol POV
Aish , im engaged to a girl that has a crush on me and its my crushes best friend , this is so complicated , what am i supposed to do 😒

Then suho and minha went home with thier driver after many drinks .