Chapter 9 : Im Falling For You

JUNMYEON POV
Aigoo , its not even a mouthful of wine and she already passed out , how the hell was she holding on during the dinner that day , my appa drank 2 glasses with her , hahaha her face is so red like a plum haha , i dont want to carry her to the bed because im drunk too something might happen 😒 but then i dont want her to sleep on the sofa , she will have back ache tommorow morning... AISH JUNMYEON ITS NOTHING , YOURE JUST BRINGING A GIRL TO HER BED , NOTHING ELSE .

After finishing the last drip in the bottle, junmyeon was really drunk but not at the stage to pass out. He still carried her to her bed.

Then he put her on his bed because minha's room was locked ,  and tugged her in , but minha was sleep talking : ( Junmyeon Ah , why am i falling for a jerk like you , I suddenly regained my memories about all the stuff you did to me but im falling for you ) then out of nowhere she said out ( saranghae junmyeonnnie) .

Half Drunk Junmyeon Heard It And Said Back ( Nado Saranghae) and Kissed her , as he was getting close to minha , his mind couldn't control his body and he started giving wet kisses to minha everywhere .

Then chanyeol came the mansion to give junmyeon and minha thier homework , he thought minha was sleeping so he went to junmyeons room . As he was walking he heard some noises like ( saranghae chagiyah) comming from junmyeons room . he looked properly and saw the drunk hyung kissing minha. He threw the pile of homework and grabbed his hyung by the collar and threw him on the ground. And he quickly brought minha to the guest room . Minha and Junmyeon Both passed out and didnt know anything that happened . After tugging min ha in he dragged the passed out junmyeon to his room and cleaned the papers that he threw on the ground .

Chanyeol stayed inside the guest room with minha to keep her safe from that drunk beast

---------
Sorry its a really short chapter 👋🏻 but i will work longer on the next chapter ! :)

If you like it please vote my story 🤗 and if you find the story boring and wrong please give me some ideas by leaving comments 😉

Thank You For Reading This Chapter ! 😋 I Will Try My Best For More Interesting Stories 😇🤗