Chapter 73 - I Love You ( M )

Matured Content !!!

" Dont Go , Stay "

Junmyeon pushed minha unto the bed . He crashed his lips on hers . Slowly , he deepened the kiss .

Minha didnt fight back , she responded the kiss . She loved him , she missed him .

His hand slowly trailing to her shirt , unbuttoning the buttons one by one . His hand slowly trailed the curves on her body . He kissed her on the neck , sucking her sweet spot .

" Mmph .. " she left out a small moan .

His hands slowly made its way to her buttons , unbuckling it one by one .
She locked her arms on his warm back .

He made his way to unclasp her bra . He snuggled his head down towards her breast . He was breathing heavily as he took one nipple into his mouth .

" j-junm-yeon " she moaned .

He crashed his lips onto hers once again slowly pulling her panties down . He left a trail of kisses from her chest towards her thighs .

He sticked his one finger in her warm core and thrusted it in slowly , not to hurt her but to give her pleasure . Followed by another finger .

The time when she was ready , he slowly pulled of his boxers and positioned his tip at her entrance .

" shhhh , its going to hurt but i promise , it will go away , remember our first time ? I want you to trust me like how you trusted me back then , do you trust me ? " he whispered to her ear .

" y-yes i-i tru-st you " she whimpered .

With that answer , he slowly trusted in and out to make sure she got enough time to get used to his size since it has been so long since they did it .

Once she finally adjusted , she nodded her head to tell him she was fine .

As he thrusted in a faster pace , their hands were locked together .

Tears slipped out of minha's eyes . Junmyeon noticed it and went slower .

" Whats wrong ? Did i hurt you ..? " he asked softly .

" Go on , im fine " she answered him and he kept going .

The huge bedroom was filled with their moans .

They were reaching their climax

" I missed you " minha softly said to him with flowing tears .

" I Love You baby , I would never leave you again " he answered her and shot his seeds inside her .

He gave her another deep kiss .

" Happy Birthday Baby , I Love You " he said into her ears and slipped on the ring that she once left behind .

Minha looked at the ring and tears formed around he eyes again.
" Im sorry " she looked at him with guilt.

" for what? You don't have to he sorry babe , im sorry , i should have trusted you . "

" no , im sorry for running away , im sorry for leaving you . I missed you so much , i-- "

" shh , its okay babe , were back together now and everything is over , nobody to break us apart , nobody will hurt you , nobody will hurt our minhee , i will be a great husband and a father to protect both of you from all the harm and danger , i promise . "

" i love you , kim junmyeon " she kissed him .

And both of them fell asleep to rest from the tiredness just now .

After an hour or two .

Junmyeon woke up because his phone kept on ringing . Minha also woke up because of the noise .

" what do you mean the files went missing? No im not going to office today , don't bother me ! " suho shouted through the phone and ended the call .

" you can go to work if you want ... you don't have to skip work because of me" minha told him .

He walked up to her and kissed her hair .

" Leaving you on your birthday? That's A No , Kaja lets go pick minhee up "