Chapter 44 : The Plan

After that night about minha and suho's parents asking them to get married . Suho found out a way to win back his girls heart .So he discussed his plan with the exo members and they helped him .

At the beach resort --

Minha and sehun : Wahhhhhh so pretty .

Minha asks kris and luhan : oppa can we all go swimming?

Kris : Okay but ask xiumin hyung.

Xiumin : Go on , lets check in and well meet here arraso?

Kyungsoo : i will prepare some food with kai .

Kai : Chickeeeeeeeennn

Sehun : ( about to open his mouth )

Lay : Theres no bubble tea here hun .

Sehun pouted and went to change his clothes .

Baekhyun was going to the airport to get chanyeol and shinyeol

Then everyone went to change thier clothes.

Everyone was already at the meeting point except minha.

Then minha came walking with a huge big towel covering herself.

Then the boys shouted : Yah noona , just take the towel off .
Minha : Not yet 😒 its so embarassing .
Kai : Just let me help you noona 😏😏

( and kai took the towel off reavealing her body ) . 👙

Mh : YAH KAMJJONG !
Kai : wow noona 😍😳
Sehun : YEHET
others were all silent .

But chen the overprotective boy took the towel from kai and covered her again .

Kai : Hey hyung 😒
Kris : Yea , Hey
They all laughed and went for a swim .

Suho wasnt there because he was preparaing . Minha asked the boys where suho was .

(Flashback)
Minha : wheres him?
Kris : Dugu?
Lay : Shes talking about the jerk
DO : who is the jerk?
Chen : Suho
Sehun and kai : ohh
Xiumin : He's not comming , he's with krystal . We didnt invite him since he's a jerk , we knew you probably didnt want to see him .
Tao : He hurt our presious noona , we will never
Luhan : Dont worry minha , be happy , we just want so spend some time with you .

Minha : AWWW KUMAWO💓Thanks guys , theres nothing better in the world than you guys ❤️

Dinner time ---

The boys had a plan for minha to forgive suho . They came up with a great plan .

Kris arranged a 2 hour spa for minha to distract her .

After her spa she went to her room in the penthouse suite that exo shared.

Mh : Yeoboseyo? Is there anyone?

Minha POV
Aish where did everyone go leaving me alone . 😒😒😒

Then she realized a candle , besides it was a fancy card saying :

"Miss jang min ha , if you see this card i hope youre not mad at everyone . Just follow this card and it will lead you to us . No cheating ! ❤️ "

Then minha followed this card to luhan and xiumin's room . She entered the petals of roses and it lead to the closet . There was a beautiful white lacy dress and a card .

"Congrats! You arrived to the next stop , i know youre wondering why theres a dress . We know you dont like expensive stuff but just wear this dress for tonight please ❤️👗"

Then she followed the other petals and it led to sehun and kai's room. There was a pair of black heels in a pretty box and a card .

" Hey our beautiful noona , thanks for following the card here , please wear this pair of shoes for us pleaseee 👠 , if you are mad at us please dont , you will find us really soon ❤️"

And she followed the petals next to lay and kyungsoo's room .

An at the bed there was a beautiful purse and the card .

"Annyeong noona , youre almost reaching us , but please be a bit more patient ❤️ see the bag ? Please take it along , we know this is the bag you wanted so much but you didnt want to waste money ,but this bag is yours now ❤️👜👛 be happy noona "

Then it led to tao's room.
There was a box . And the card .

"Hey noona , if you see this card dont open the box , save it for later , and dont touch my gucci noona 😭"

Minha laughed and followed the petals to kris's room . There were a bouquet of pink roses and baby breath flowers. And the card .

" hello my beautiful dongsaeng , just take this flowers along with you arra?"

Then it led to a empty room . She opened the door and she saw chanyeol and shinyeol . She gasped " OMO ! You guys are here?"

Cy : Yeap were back 😏
Sy : For you my best friendddd
Mh : whats going on ?
Sy : You will know later but now i will be doing your makeup and your hair .

After finishing the makeup , cy handed her a card .

"Youre almost there ! Dont be scared we wont hurt you , and be patient and careful not to fall of your heels ❤️😂"

And the card let her downstairs . And she saw chen .

Mh : jongdae?
Ch : yes ?
Mh : whats going on ?
Ch : sorry i cant tell you
Mh : its so akward
Ch : haha , relax , let me escort you in but first wear this eye mask , we have a suprise for you .