Chapter 43 : My everything

Outside the kim mansion .

Suho : Minha , im sorry , jinja , its not what you think it is .
Minha : Say what you want suho , i dont fucking  care about you and your lies anymore .
Suho : Stop calling me suho , call me junmyeon.
Minha : Junmyeon? I dont know any junmyeon , he died . LONG AGO

And she went home to thier house because she knows her parents will make a big fuss about it .

At home --
Minha went up to her own bedroom NOT thier bedroom and locked the door . She didnt want to see suho .

Then she called chen

Chen : Yeoboseyo?

Minha : Jongdae , I want to die

Chen : Mwo?

Minha : i want to die , i dont want this life anymore .

Chen : Andwae .

Minha : i cant take it anymore

Chen : Everything will be fine soon .

Minha : No it wont .

Chen : Why not?

Minha : Im getting married

Chen : To Who?

Minha : Suho

Chen : Thats good ! Then you guys can figure out what happened , give him a chance to explain , im sure he loves you and he didnt mean it .

Minha : Chen , he loves krystal , he
dosent love me , i want to forget about him chen , please i need you right now .

Chen : okay , im comming now.

Chen arrived but suho was at home.
Suho heard the front door open and saw chen .

Suho :Chen? Why are you here?

Chen : Minha called me here .

Suho : Oh....

Chen : Suho .

Suho : What?

Chen : We need to talk .

Suho : what is it?

Chen : What happened . What actually happened .

Suho : Nothing . I Swear its a misunderstanding . Krystal just came in and kissed me i tried pushing her away but she was strongly insisting .

Chen : Are you sure ? Remember when i told you i will take minha back when you hurt her? This is the best time for me to get her back .

Suho : Please dont chen , Please

Chen : I wont .

Suho : Mwo?

Chen : she wanted to kill herself just now

Suho : What?! Why?!

Chen : i stopped her . I know she's asking me to do that just to forget about you . I said no because i know she loves you more than she loves be than before . But suho , you always hurt her , she acts like she's okay , but she isnt , she gets hurt because of you . She never wants to forgive you , but she still did . She hates you but she cant bare the fact that she fell for a jerk like you .But what did you repay her with ?

Suho : I ... I ... Really love her chen , I dont meant to hurt her . Seriously . I get confused with myself sometimes but i really love her . I dont know how to express it sometimes . But she is my only one .

Chen : I have something to tell you .

Suho : What now?

Chen : Shes pregnant

Suho : WHAT? WHO?

Chen : minha , she's pregnant with your child .

Suho : But ..how ...

Chen : she wanted to tell you just now thats why she said she wanted to come home and talk to you . And she saw you and krystal .

And chen handed him a letter and the baby's first picture and left .

Suho opened the letter and read it .

"Junmyeon ah , if you read this letter you'll probably know that im pregnant , i was not mad at you for these days but i was just scared to look at you , im scared you wont want this baby , im scared it will be a burden for you , were only 19 , i hope you will like our child , its unexpected but youre be a dad soon , and a great and awsome one ! , but you wont leave me right? I know you wont ❤️ i love you kim junmyeon , forever and ever ❤️ "

Suho read this letter and broke down on his knees .