Chapter 10 :What Happened Last Night

Minha's POV :

I woke up with a headache. My eyes blinking to adjust to the light. Then i realized this isnt my room i freaked and got up immediately them I look down and saw Chanyeol sleeping, his hair messy. I get off the bed and reach for my phone and saw shinyeols 101 missed calls and messages about where is chanyeol , then i decided to call her .Shinyeol-ah? It's me Minha. Chanyeol's here so don't worry. He was me last night and i dont know why he has bruises around his face....Yeah sure, I'll tell him you're coming."

With that the call ended, I tipped toed to not make Chanyeol up. But as i was finding for my glasses i fell flat on the floor , i think im still drunk my i didn't remember chanyeol comming and didn't remember comming into the room .... Then Chanyeol woke up from the noise i made.. I said.. "Mian Channie i didnt mean to wake you up"then j got curious about where suho was and i asked "Chanyeol-ah, where's Suho? I asked the tall man.  Chanyeol being half asleep shrugged. "That bastard slept in the living room" Chanyeol said. "Chanyeol, why are you calling him a bastard? Then i looked at the mirror and realized kiss marks on my neck . I asksed chanyeol "channie yah do you know what happened last night? Why js there kiss marks on my neck?"I said. Chanyeol glared at me without a word he left the room.As soon as the door closed, i got confused and went to take a bath .

Later, I joined Suho and Chanyeol to eat breakfast the maid had cooked. I sat next to Suho, but i realized a punch mark on suho's face then i asked suho what happened. Even suho glared at me and ignore me . Then i kept quiet then i remembered.. "Oh, Chanyeol-ah. Shinyeol said she'll come and pick you up. She's worried sick you know she went to your house and waited for you the whole night and you wernt there ,she has a big crush on you you know ,so you better treat her well channie ill murder you till death of you mistreat her .Chanyeol, now feeling akward after what minha blarred out from her mouth nodded. Chanyeol was so into taking care of Minha that he forgot his engagement agreement that happend between his family and shinyeols family. He came to suho and minha's house yesterday to tell them about the engagement but THAT INCIDENT happened.

*FLASHBACK*
Chanyeol ! (De Appa~) .. Come to the usual family meeting place tonight , youre getting engaged! (Mo? Waeyo ? Andwae Abuji) .. You have no choice because youre the only child of the family. (Arraso abuji) chan answered.
It was at night that he was so annoyed about because his whole heart was about minha but for the sake of his family , he will go. Then when he went there everyone was there and he saw Shinyeol. (Annyeonghaseyo chanyeol shi ~) then they both sit down and talk . Then the two families announced to them about the engagement and agreemet. Chanyeol was against it as he felt bad for shinyeol because at that time he thought shinyeol like baekhyun , he didnt know that shinyeol liked him. But chan had no choice but to accept the engagement. Chans father talked with suho and minha's family so that they can have the ceromony and party together . Chan was happy that he could see minha .

Comming Back to Reality ****
Channie told about his and shinyeols forced engagement, suho wasn't happy about the idea that they were having the ceremony together because of a reason even junmyeon himself didnt know but he controled his facial expressions .Minha was really happy flr shinyeol .

Then Minha Started Vomiting Suddenly . Suho went up and help her but he was a step late , chanyeol was already helping minha. They didnt know what happened but it was actually from the drunkiness last night but chanyeol thought that Junmyeon had done something to her . Then chan said ( hyung, come out a while i have a word with you , shinyeol go help minha) then he grabbed his hyungs collar while draging him out. When they were infront of the huge swimming pool he shouted at suho WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO LAST NIGHT DID YOU DO SOMETHING WRONG TO HER ? Suho said I CANT REMEMBER OKAY I WAS DRUNK ! And he walked away . Chan got angry and pulled suho but chanyeol slipped and fell into the pool.

-------------
Sorry if it was really lame 😭
im really trying my best 😭 the engagement will happen soon dont worry 🤗

Thank you for reading the chapter ❤️🤗👋🏻