Chapter 36

Chapter 36

~ Nina ~

"Australia! Damn I love Australia!" I exclaimed.

"You haven't even been in Australia for 1 hour yet and you love it?" Niall questioned looking at me funny.

"Can't I just love something without having to explore it?" I questioned.

Oh bad move, that sounded dirty.

"I-I mean- no that's what I meant." I laughed.

"How do you even know all these dirty things?" Niall asked.

"I'm now 17 Niall, I learn during my life. Didn't you know this when you were 17?" I said.

"Come to think of it, no! I'm was normal when I was 17!" Niall laughed.

"Are you saying I'm not normal?!" I yelled trying to hold back laughs and putting on a stern face.

"Yes, yes I am." He said striding over to me. "But I don't like normal people."

He got insanely close to me and I could practically feel his lips on mine.

"Then I guess I'm winning this game." I whispered.

"There's no game when you are a contestant." Niall whispered against my lips.

We kissed but then was interrupted by Louis coming into the room.

"Ok ok, wait till I'm not with you guys. Nina I just got a call from Simon, he wants to talk to you." Louis said.

"Why does he want to talk to me?" I asked.

"I don't know he just said get to him as soon as you could." Louis said.

"Ok I'll get to it I guess." I said.

Louis walked out of the room an it was just me and Niall again.

"Why do you think he wants to talk to me?" I asked.

"Honestly, I don't even know." Niall sighed.

"I didn't do anything to you guys did I?" I asked.

"Not that I know of..." Niall faded out.

"Well good." I said. "I should probably get to him now."

"Yeah, do you want me to go with you?" Niall asked.

"Well you can drive me cause I really don't feel like driving right now." I laughed.

Yes I do have my license, I got it like the second I turned 16.

"Well I can do that. C'mon we'll unpack after." Niall said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>••

"I'm scared. What the hell did I do?" I rambled.

"Babe calm down, I'm sure it's a little thing." Niall calmed me.

"Ok then. Be here when I get back." I said still a bit shaken up.

"Absolutely. Good luck." Niall said.

"What's that supposed to mean! What's going to happen?!" I panicked.

"It means nothing. Go figure out what he needs and I will be here right after." Niall said.

I nodded my head and walked through the doors to Simon's office after Niall gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I feel like I'm in a movie because Simon turned around in a big chair and said, "hello Nina. Come and sit."