Chapter 38

Chapter 38

~ Nina ~
"What do you want to sing, babe?" Niall asked me.
"Niall, I don't think I can." I said.
Niall had taken me down to the studio today to rehearse a couple songs but I just couldn't bring myself to sing in front of him.
"Nina. You can do this. You sang in front of me before, it's nothing different." Niall said.
"It is different though. I didn't know you were exactly listening to me." I said.
"Babe, listen to me. Would it make you feel better if I didn't look at you?" Niall asked, gripping onto my shoulders.
"I guess a little. There's no one else here right?" I said.
"There's no one here besides me and you. I'll turn the other way if it makes you feels better and then you can sing whatever you want." Niall said.
"Ok Niall." I said.
"What do you want to sing?" He asked.
"I don't know. You pick." I said.
He nodded and I walked into the recording booth.
As I placed the headphones over my ears, Niall pushed a few buttons and soon I heard familiar music.
Niall had turned around and I closed my eyes to try and focus on the music and not anyone listening to me.
"Hey now call it a split 'cause you know that you will, oh you bite your friend like chocolate. You say, we'll go where nobody knows, with guns hidden under our petticoats, no we're never gonna quit it, no we're never gonna quit it no. Now run, run away from the boys in the blue, and my car smells like chocolate, Hey now I think about what to do, I think about what they say, I think about how to think, pause it, play it, pause it, play it, pause it." I sang freely.
I smiled at his song choice being as I love this song.
Although, I'm surprised he even knew it.
"Now you're never gonna quit it, now you're never gonna quit it, now you're never gonna quit it, If you don't start smoking it, that's what she said. She said we're dressed in black, head to toe, with guns hidden under our petticoats, and we're never gonna quit it, no we're never gonna quit it no." I sang.
I kept my eyes closed the whole time for two reasons: I wouldn't see Niall there, and also, I could concentrate on the music.
I soon finished the song and once the music faded out, I opened my eyes and adjusted to the light.
When I could see clearly, I saw that Niall was looking at me with a blank expression.
"Was I that bad?" I asked getting quite nervous.
"Babe, that was amazing! I didn't even think you knew that song." Niall clapped.
I walked out of the booth and walked over to Niall where he gave me a kiss.
"I'm so proud of you." He said.
"Why?" I asked.
"I know that you were a little nervous about singing in front of me but you did it anyways. I'm so proud you overcame your fears." He said.
"Awe thanks Niall. Thanks for helping me get through it." I said.
He wrapped his arms around my torso and hugged me close.
"You know I care about you Nina, right?" Niall asked, breaking the hug.
"Of course I do." I smiled.
"Good. Care is important in a relationship along with my three things." He said.
"What are those three things?" I curiously asked.
"Love, trust, and faith." Niall said holding up three fingers.
"That's so sweet Niall. I totally agree." I said holding up three fingers.
"So are you ready for tomorrow?" Niall asks.
"Honestly, no. I feel like the world is going to crumble on top of me and this is the end of my life." I said.
"Don't think that way baby. You're going to do just fine and everyone will love you." Niall said.
"Well good because I trust you." I said referring to our three fingers sign.
"Love you Nina." Niall said.
"Love you more Niall."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I apologize for this being so short, it was more of a filler than a real chapter. Ok the song was Chocolate by The 1975. I am fudging obsessed with that song. Tehe, they're British. Look up the song, you won't regret it. So until next timeeeeee! Holy shit I forgot to say, TMH that's all I have to say.
and the tears stream down my face.
this is the end.
so wake me up when it's all over.
and I'll be gone, gone tonight.
ITS ALL OVER!!
THE TMH TOUR IS OVER!!
IM DYING INSIDE!!
ANOTHER TOUR THAT I CANT EVEN SEE ONE SHOW GONE!
I DIDNT EVEN GET TICKETS FOR WWA!!
I FEEL LIKE CRYING AND GIVING UP.
ITS JUST NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE!
Also, one of my favorite books ended on wattpad and I just cried reading the epilogue.
The story was "Niall Horan Is My Guitar Teacher?!?" and the sequel is "Everything Has Changed."
I just loved those books as now their over.
Anywaysssss....
If you read this, I would like to thank you. Until next time...
I think my authors note was longer than the chapter lol