O n e

•Ariana's p.o.v•

I sat in the circle playing with the hem of my white skirt. I thought it was stupid that my parents sent me here just because they've caught me having sex 3 times.

It wasn't a big deal honestly.

I analyzed the room and the people around me. The age difference between most of us was crazy. There were 15 year olds, 30, 13, and finally 17 year olds which was what I was.

This morning it was hard for me to get out of bed but honestly of course I would make a fuss to get out of bed. It's embarrassing having to go to a sex addiction group.

I barely even have an addiction.

It's not crime to like to have sex and it's not one to have it but I wouldn't say I have an addiction to it, I always try to limit myself to how much sex I have.

I don't get the point of these kinds of groups because they barely even help, wow let's make a group and talk about the addiction and give them chips of sobriety and call it a day.

They get paid to actually do nothing.

My friend Maxine has an addiction to drugs, Maxine has been to many support groups and rehabs non of them work.

Support groups are a sham.

Maxine and I have been best friends for the longest, we've done everything with each other ever since 6th grade. Maxine thinks that I have the best addiction out of everything in the world.

I always have to repeat myself to her that I don't have an addiction because I don't. Just because I've decided to have sex doesn't mean I have an addiction.

"Wow, thank you for opening up like that Garry."

Garry. Garry was the creepy weird one of the group he had this whole sex offender look going on for him. Once I first got here I noticed the way he looked at me, I noticed the way he looked at everyone. He was just plain disgusting.

Dan. Dan was a 13 year old who talked to us about the many, many, many times he's had sex. To me it didn't surprise me that he was 13 that whole generation is fucked. Dan has told us about the sex he's had with older woman and younger girls, which always made me want to vomit.

Molly. Molly was very quite, she didn't really look the type that would have sex but from she has told us her addiction started when her boyfriend forced her to have sex, she explained that after that it was history. She was doing it everywhere.

Linda. Linda was very obnoxious and always talked about the 'awesome' sex she was having with her boyfriend. I laughed at every story she told because sometimes it seemed made up, just like her addiction.

The rest of the group was made up of single moms who needed to control their addiction before it went to far and their kids started to get affected.

I was the only sane one here, I didn't have an addiction and I surely didn't deserve to be stuck spending my Saturday at some stupid support group. It isn't fair.

Im the only one who can declare myself to have an addiction and I say I don't so basically this was a waste of time I could be using to go to sleep and watch Netflix.

"Ariana?" Questioned Nick.

"What?" I questioned confused.

"Would you like to do your introduction?" He smiled, his perky smile made me want to rip off his testicles and throw them in the garbage.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes. "I'm Ariana and I'm a sex addict." I sighed exhaustingly.

"When do you think you realized that you had an addiction?"

"I don't, my mom caught me having sex and was disappointed that I wasn't the perfect daughter so she sent me here to 'fix myself'. So no I don't have an addiction to sex."

Nick sat in his seat flabbergasted. "Well. I'm sorry that you uh.. Um." He stared into my eyes and whipped a sweat off of his forehead. "The first step you still have to accomplish is admitting you have a problem, so we'll work on that Ariana."

"I highly doubt it." I smiled as I looked at the clock. "It's 2." I said getting up and grabbing a cookie from the snack table.

I then went out through the front door to see my mom parked in a car.

Ever since this whole sex addict thing she has suspended me using my car for a week, which was almost over.

I opened the door of the car and sat in the Mercadisesi Benz that happened to be mine. This woman is so unbelievably annoying. She literally has her own car.

"How was group, honey?" My mom questioned happily.

"Hell." I replied happily mocking her.

Sooo
This is the first chapter, I don't know what I'm really gonna be doing for this book.

All I know is that their will be lots of smut and lots other stuff like that.

I hope you like my book.

PLAESE read on.

Updates will be regularly because I have no life.

Allison☼