T w e n t y - E i g h t

|Ariana|

"This is beautiful." I gasp looking back at Blackbear. "How'd you find this place, it doesn't really look like your type of scene." I giggle.

"I looked it up." He scratched the back of his head smiling.

I looked around then back at him. Blackbear was truly caring, he didn't want me for sex or for advice he wanted to be my friend.

"I didn't wanna bring you to a party considering... last time you were at a party.." he drifted off.

"I love it, let's ride some of those rides." I say pulling him towards a space shuttle looking ride. I watched as it went up,down, side to side and upside down.

I went on the ride with Blackbear, and I honestly didn't expect it to be so scary. As it went upside down I grabbed Blackbear's hand.

He held it back.

It felt strange.

I let go and held tightly onto the handles.

Finally the ride was over and we got off. "Your such a scaredy cat." He teased me I laughed as I ran into someone.

I fell to the ground. Blackbear helped me up leaving me to be face to face with Ava.

"Hey Ava." Blackbear said breaking the awkward silence.

"Musto." She laughed. She stared at me then back at him. "On a date?" She folded her arms.

"Nah." He laughed. "You know me Ava I don't do dates."

"Sooo... this isn't really your scene what are you doing here. With Ariana."

"You know each other?" He says looking at me.

"Yeah, we go to school together."

"Well I'm just here hanging out with Ariana here, trying to help her forget about her worries, you know." He shrugged.

"Well okay see ya around." She said leaving, her friends following along with her.

I felt my phone buzz. It was a notification from YouTube. "Derek's video was released." I say out loud accidentally.

"It is?"

"I'm in it." I say, telling him the truth before he figures it out.

"So you know Luh? Why didn't you say so." He laughed loudly.

"I didn't wanna come off as fan girly, you know."

"Yeah I ge-"

"OH MY GOWD YOUR BLACKBEAR." Girls say behind him. They line up asking for pictures and autographs. I sat down onto the tables near him and laughed as the crowd grew bigger.

God I'm missed Derek. I randomly thought to myself as I waited for blackbear to
Come back.

______
The next 2 chapters are get intense.

I'm releasing a new book soon with dadddyy Gilinsky called masterbate.. it will be semi connected to this book so yeah :)

Again thank youuuuuuu🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤