T e n

|Ariana|

Warning: sexual content.

Once we arrived at the house- I lost Derek in the mix of people, the party wasn't raging but it was pretty big.

I watched as Derek greeted girls and slapped their ass'. "Hey." Someone tapped my shoulder.

Who was this.

"I don't believe we've met." His lips widened into a huge smile showing off his white teeth. "I'm Nate, Nate Maloley but if you want you can call me skate."

Nate? The one Derek was talking about.

"I'm Ariana." I said as I twirled my hair, this is what I do I flirt with other people. I do whatever the fuck I want.

"Well your gorgeous Ariana." He said as he grabbed my wrist firmly. "Come lets get some alcohol into your system."

We finally reached the kitchen, a huge kitchen may I add. "What do you drink?" Nate questioned with a wide smile.

"Got any tequila?"

"Of course." He winked. I scanned the area around me trying to look for a familiar face, but it was no use.

Nate came back with two red solo cups. I grabbed the cup out of his hand and quickly chug down the alcohol, the after taste stinging in my throat.

The more I drank the more I was able to deny my feelings for Derek. Alcohol always solved my problems why couldn't it solve this one too?

"Damn girl." He said as he poured more liquor into my cup. This time, I slowly drank the liquor trying to savor the tipsy feeling that I knew was going to grow over me.

Nate and I moved into the living room where most of the crowd was.

I scanned the room looking for Derek but once again he wasn't in sight anywhere. "Looking for someone." Nate whispered into my ear from behind.

I turned to face him. "No." I forced a smile. I chugged down the rest of my cup as my eyes landed on Derek. He was sat down with some chick all over him, while he talked to some guy sitting next to him. My face dropped almost instantly.

"Let's dance." I suggested as Derek's song played over the speaker, everyone started to chant the words.

New clothes, new fit, two hoes, new whip Huge shows, new quip, do so roofless Aaaaaah, quit callin' me Luh, it's Luh, bitch Aaaaaah, quit callin' me Luh, it's Luh, bitch

I aggressively pressed my ass against Nate as he groaned. His not so little friend was now pressed against me wanting to play.

I faced him and smiled. "That was fast." I commented as he gripped my waist.

Bar after bar, every goddamn night
And I rep the squad, yeah it's goddamn mine

"What can I say, your gorgeous baby."

I swayed my hips onto him causing him to lightly moan. I glanced at Derek as I roughly played with my own hair.

Then his eyes locked with mine. His face immediately turned Serious and he pushed off the girl dancing on his lap.

The hoe on my phone, pretty goddamn fine Sellin' out shows, every goddamn time Whoo, come and play my game Come at me right when you sayn' my name Fuck money and fame, we ain't neva gon' change

Derek marched over to me furiously. "No." He yelled as he pulled me away from Nate. He led me towards a room and nudged me inside before closing the door.