N i n e

|Ariana|

Time jump: 2 weeks.

I groaned as my phone buzzed.

"Ariana, get your fucking phone its like its having a seziure." Maxine grunted. I messily got up from Maxine's bed and stumbled over some items till I finally reached my phone.

The Police department.

"Hello," I say confused.

"Babygirl, I wouldn't ask if I didn't have another choice but can you go to my house grab the money located in my closet and pull up to the police department."

"Yeah, okay I'll be right there." I quickly changed into some joggers and a blue crop top. I grabbed my keys and walked over next to Maxine. "Hey Maxine, I gotta bail Derek out of jail, I'll be right back."

She threw a pillow at me, meaning that I should just shut up. I laughed and walked out towards my car. I stepped into my car and stepped on the gas rushing over to Derek's house, which wasn't far from Maxine's house.

I knocked on his door and Ava opened up the door. "Hey your brothers in jail." I frowned.

"I know." She smirked and walked back into the bathroom and applied her make up.

"And your not gonna bail him out?" I questioned as I stared at her astounded by her chillness.

"He's always bossing me around. Ava go buy condoms for me, Ava make the guys and me tacos. Ava bail me out of jail. What the hell do I get out of it, nothing." She laughed. "After you bail Derek out of jail come to the guys house, their having a small gathering."

I walked into Derek's room sighing, God. I followed his instructions and made my way to my car. "I'll text you the address." Ava yelled as I stepped out of their house.

I quickly got into my car and drove down to the police station. I sighed as I eyed myself through the mirror I played with my long blonde hair and adjusted my shirt.

I grabbed the money and put it in my purse. What the hell did Derek get into?

I walked in to be greeted by a kind woman at the front desk. "Hello, how may I help you." she smiled.

"Hi, I'm here for Derek. Derek Luh." I said as I pressed my lips together.

"Ohh okay you can take a seat I'll get him out for you."

"Um can you tell me what he's been arrested for?" I questioned.

"Yeah.." she said as she typed on to her computer. "Speeding and assaulting a police officer."

I felt a wave of relief wash over me, I thought it was something worse like a fight or carrying drugs. I sat down on the chair in the entrance and waited for Derek to be released to me.

Derek came out and stared at me. "Thanks." He hugged me.

I walked him outside and stared at him. "My good for nothing sister refused to pick me up." He sighed.

"Uh I have the money." I said pointing towards my purse.

"Good, go home sorry for waking you but If I didn't get bailed out then there'd be no music video for you to be in tomorrow." He chuckled as I handed him the money.

"Derek, If you don't mind me asking, what's the money for?" I nervously asked him.

"Oh its for Nate, I owe him some money and he just moved in with the guys. There's a party over there, We could swing by Maxine's place get your stuff, leave your car and head over there."

"Yeah sure." I said as I got into my car. I watched as Derek got into his car.

I was starting to catch feelings for him. I didn't like it, not one fucking bit. I pressed my foot on the gas driving to Maxine's house as Derek followed me in his black Ferrari.

When we got there I parked my car outside of Maxine's house and placed my purse in Derek's car. I walked into Maxine's house quietly not wanting to wake her or her aunt up.

I grabbed my duffle bag out of Maxine's room and walked back outside.

I thought about Derek all the fucking time. In school. At home. Every fucking minute of everyday.

I got into Derek's car and we drove off to the party. "I hope I'm not underdressed." I sloppily smiled.

"You aren't." He glanced at me.

Derek placed his hand on my thigh making me smile.

My smile quickly faded as I reminded myself the truth.

I couldn't start catching feelings for Derek, we were strictly in an only sex friendship.

But the problem was, I was falling for Derek the more I spent time with him.

It's like everyday I find something new to like about him.

It made me feel sick, I wasn't like this. I promised myself to not fall for anyone again, not after Matthew.

I glanced over at Derek again, his smile that I so effortlessly adored was plastered on his face.

I'm fucked.
++++++

soooooo, um. sorry for the time jump and this shitty chapter, honestly I just really want to skip to the good shit but I can't. BUT THANKS FOR 1k READS MEANS THE WORLD💗💗💗💗