T h r e e

•Ariana's p.o.v•

I sat in support group as I looked around the room once again analyzing the room. Another Saturday wasted.

Their was an extra empty chair, which seemed odd because everyone was here.

He, the support group director obviously knows how many of us are here on a daily basis.

So why was there an extra chair?

The only reasonable answer is theirs another weirdo joining us, which was just great. The only other teens here were Molly and Linda and they weren't really ones I would call my friends.

I watched the seat then the door, who was going to be the next weirdo.

"Ariana," Nick started then paused. "Would you like to sit in that seat because you are watching it rather closely?" I stared at him and stayed quite.

I watched as a boy walked through the door. My jaw instantly dropped.

Holy shit.

He was tall and his hair was messily plopped on his head. He wore a plain black hoodie with grey joggers.

I watched as he waltz in and nonchalantly sat down in the empty chair. I watched as he slouched into his chair crossing his arms.

"Hello, what's your name?" Nick smiled looking at the boy, or should I say man. He seemed briefly familiar some how.

"I'm Derek, Derek Luh."

"Oh my god." Molly squealed along with Linda.

I nodded my head. His eyes instantly landed on me and I tried to look away but it was hard to look away from him.

"And why are you here?"

"Because my sister and friends think I have a sex addiction." He said shrugging.

"Do you think you have an addiction?" Nick questioned Derek.

"Maybe." Derek Answered staring at me. I looked around the room staring at Molly and Linda. They both seemed nervous, and looked at Derek with big eyes. "A little bit."

"Let's all go around the room and say our names, so we can welcome Derek."

Everyone said their names till finally it was my turn. "Ariana and like I said before I'm not an addict." I said as he stared at me.

I watched the clock, this time not wanting to rush. The clock hit 2 and I got up and walked towards the snack table. I felt someone breath behind me and instantly turned around.

Let's play the feisty card.

"Why are you hovering over me?" I questioned sassily. "If you want something in front of me the word you use is Excuse me."

"No baby girl, I don't want anything" he smiled. "Yet."

"So?"

"You really should admit to yourself that you have a problem." He said.

"You don't know anything about me, so how would you know that I have a problem."

"I have a feeling your just in denial."

I snickered at as his comment and turned around to grab a cookie. "I'm right." He whispered as he walked away and grabbed a cup of orange juice.

I breathed out and rolled my eyes. He was the only one here who actually seemed normal. I walked up to the juice table and grabbed a juice as he stared at me. "Your the only one who's normal here and if I plan on not dying of boredom I'm gonna need someone to talk to."

He smirked and handed me his phone. I paused for a second to comprehend the situation. I then grabbed his phone and placed my number and name into his contacts.

I took a sip of my drink, a bite of my cookie and walked away from him. "See you next Saturday." I said waving.

"I'm counting the seconds." He sarcastically said.

"Shut the hell up." I hissed smiling as I started to push the door open. I looked around to find my mother waiting for me at her usual spot.

I opened the door of the passenger seat and sat down.

"How was group?" She said reading something on her phone.

"Better." I honestly answered pulling out my phone.

Better.

It was more then better. This guy was hot. It was no surprise that I was already thinking of jumping his bones. I can't wait till next Saturday.

Oh god, did I really have an addiction?

This chapter was also kind of a filler as well..

But smut will be in the next chapter so...

Mind that my smut may not be that good. Thanks for reading though I know that this book kind of sucks.. I have two other book ideas and I really like one of them.

Anyways

Kisses loves

Allison