T w e n t y - S e v e n

|Derek|

Warning: brief sexual content ahead.

I hung up the phone throwing my phone across the room. It was Ariana, her soothing voice was very unforgettable.

"FUCK." I yelled pacing back and forth in my room. Too busy to realize that they played another one of my songs on the Radio.

"FUCKING HELL." I say throwing everything on the floor. I run out of my room and contemplate going to Blackbears house waiting for him there so that I could beat the crap out of him.

But an idea popped into my head.

Blackbear didn't know that I loved Ariana. Ariana try'd to act like she didn't know me on the phone she knew it was me. She knew.

I picked up my phone and looked through my messages to find Maxine.

Maxine had been texting me non stop, flirting with me and being really sexual. I pushed her away but now I see.

I'm doing this.

She's wants to hang out with all of my friends so I'll just fuck hers. I call Maxine.

"Come over." I tell her in a low raspy voice.

___

She came over in about 15 minutes. As soon as she walked through the door I pulled her inside and kissed her.

She laughed onto my lips and kissed back. She closed the door and went back to kissing me.

Maxine kicked off her shoes and kissed me once again now asking for access with her tongue.

Ava had been out with one of her friends, I had the place to myself.

Thankfully.

I forcefully pushed Maxine into the wall colliding my lips with hers. I pulled over her shirt throwing it the side. She moaned as my hands slipped from her ass to her pussy.

I teased her from the outside of her pants making Her moan. "Derek."

I picked her up and carried her to the kitchen counter. I threw everything onto the floor and placed her down onto the cold surface. She pulled over my shirt chewing at her lips as she stared at my exposed upper body.

I bit my lip. "Condom?" I questioned.

"Nah just pull out I'll lick you clean." She said smiling.

I rubbed her, as she bit onto my shoulder forcefully. Her grip on my tightening as she let out her again another moan "Fuck, Derek." She said signaling for me to bring her pants down.

I slowly and painfully teased her by slowly removing her pants and discarding them to the floor.

"Derek stop teasing me." She whispered into my ear. She tugged at my hair as hard as she could.

She liked it rough.

I placed my hands on her waist, aggressively bringing her down to the cold floor. She removed her panties and took off her bra revealing herself to me.

I quickly pulled down my pants and threw them somewhere. She lifted up her legs getting into position. Without warning I entered myself into her.

"Oh my god." She yelled.

I quickened up my pace.

Her nails digging into my skin as her hands traveled up back.

"Faster baby." She said in complete pleasure.

I obeyed her wish and went faster feeling the need to release, I pulled out of her quickly.

She licked me clean and fell to my side. I looked at her as she played with my hair.

"Can I come back again. That was so fucking great Derek."

The sex was so emotionless. I felt nothing, it like I had been fuckin yet again one of those bimbos I used to try to forget about Ariana.

But Ariana started this. And I'm gonna finish it.

"Yeah." I said as I got up and picked up her clothes and passed it to her.

____

Sorry....

Thank you so fucking much for all the reads, it means the fucking world to me!!!

I'm open to any idea you guys have if you have ideas for the book🖤🖤

I love you guys so fucking much my babies💍