E I g h t

|Ariana|

(Yass I'm aware that 'I know' came out a long time ago thanks and yes I did change Ariana.. I just wasn't feeling her being Taylor hill, I believe that Lia Marie Johnson will make a better fit.)  

I looked through most of Derek's things due to boredom. He was probably out there for about 10 minutes until I found something that caught my eye almost immediately.

A notebook.

I quickly picked it up and opened it, is this a diary? I question to myself.

I took back the comment once I realized what it truly was, his rap notes. He would write the date and start scribbling little drawings until finally writing a rap.

I flipped to the back and found one titled I know with the date written as yesterdays. This rap was recent. My eyes quickly skimmed the little lyrics written.

I know the fuckin' feeling that you just wanna give in

A problem seem like two damn much

I said I know the fuckin'  feeling that you just wanna give in

A problem seem like two damn much

I said I know the fuckin' feeling 

I said I know the fucking feeling

I know, I know, I know yeah

I smiled, The lyrics seemed good so far. I jumped instantly when I heard the door creak open.

Derek rushed over to me and snatched the book away from my hands. "You cant look at that okay?" He said staring at the floor.

"Derek it was goo-"

"Still just please don't fuckin' look at it."

"Okay."

Derek walked over to me and kissed my cheek, then started to kiss my neck. "You look sexy in my clothes ma."

He then roughly bit onto my skin. I moaned, his touch effecting me more then it usually did before, causing their to be goose bumps. He pulled over the shirt I was wearing and continued to suck onto my neck this time trailing rough marks down to my breasts.  

He pulled away for a second and stared at me.  "Derek."

"I love the way you say my name lil'ma, but I think it'd sound better if you were screamin' it."

"Again?" I asked confusingly.

"Nah your right, I don't want to wear you out." He chuckled. "Get dressed into your original clothes, we're going to five guys with Sammy and Ava."

"Okay." I smiled as he put on a shirt and shoes. He stepped into his bathroom and I slipped into my clothes. I walked outside into Derek's living room. I sat next to Ava who seemed to be on her Phone. 

"Their all fuckboys," Ava started still looking at her phone. "And it sucks."

"I don't mind it." I nonchalantly said.

"Its hard though." She said her gaze now directing towards me. "Its hard having feelings for someone that you know you cant have."

I looked at her humorously. I've only known Derek for a week, I don't have fucking 'feelings'.

Derek walked out of his room and smiled at me.

Was I catching feelings for a guy I literally just met? Nah probably not. I laughed and glanced at Derek. Am I? 

+++++++

Short chapter... sorry.

700 reads omg tysm guys I love you. This chapter was written at 3am so if it sucks that's why..

Love you,

Allison