T w e l v e

|Ariana|

Warning: Sexual content.

My eyes opened as the alarm clock boomed around the room, I stared at Derek as he twisted and turned next to me.

I couldn't help but smile. Why must he be so cute.

He groans snapping me out of my thoughts, I get up and rushingly shut the alarm off. I stare at the time.

12:00pm.

I hop into the shower and start washing off all the dirt. My long blonde hair weighing down as the water made it heavier.

I finally finished and wrapped a towel onto my warm wet body. I walk out to find Derek still deeply sleeping. I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him.

"Derek, get the fuck up." I yell as I cross my arms. I walk closer to him and bend down to his ear. "Derek let's fuck, I'm horny." I whisper lowly.

"What." He yells with his eyes widened. "I'm up."

"We have to get to the studio in 20." I say before grabbing my clothes and entering the bathroom again. I quickly changed into the outfit picked for the music video.

It was very trashy for my taste but whatever works honestly, I was just grateful that Derek chose me to be in it. I stared as Derek sloppily got up and walked over to the bathroom. He almost walked into the wall, which obviously made me laugh.

_

I coughed as we drove in pure silence. The quiet was probably going to kill me before I could even make it to the music video.

"Derek." I say as I fade off.

"Yeah." He answers almost quickly.

"Never mind."

I had been thinking about ending it, I thought about it all night and it just made me sick. I didn't want to end what we had, I liked it.

I liked being picked up after school by him, which I found odd. I like how things were expect for the fact that I was slowly changing. I was changing more then I wanted to.

I stared at the trees and cars that we past while Derek's hand creeped it's way onto my bare thigh. My eyes fell onto him and I smiled.

"Derek, what are you doin-"

I cut myself off as I felt his hand push aside the shorts I wore and started to rub me through the lace fabrics of my Victoria secret underwear. I shut my eyes as I chew onto my bottom lip.

"You just look so fuckin hot." He said as he softly touched me. His touch having the same impact as it always did; addictive.

His hand snaked its way into my panties and rubbed me as I softly moaned. As he suddenly plunged his finger into me I grabbed onto the car handle and rolled my eyes in pleasure as he pumped his finger into me.

"Derek," I moaned as he just looked straight ahead. His eyes fixated on the cars in front of him. "I can't ruin these panties I don't ha- hav- have e-" I cut myself off as I felt my vocabulary slowly downgrade.

My breathing grew heavier.

"Fuck," I moaned as I orgasmed. I watched as he smirkingly pulled his fingers out of me and licked his fingers.

I took a minute to catch my breath.

I detached my hand from the car handle and stared at Derek.

Why the hell was I even questioning ending this affair. Was I crazy? He has made me orgasm more then any guy and that wasn't something I was willing to give so easily.   

Derek was something I didn't want to give up, not easily anyway.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I looked up to the cars screen. Derek's phone was ringing.

My face dropped as the name burned into my head.

Haley.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. I cleared my voice before he answered the call.

"Hey Derek." The flirtatious voice she used made me roll my eyes back in disgust.

"What's up girl." Derek nonchalantly answered.

"You still coming tomorrow, I'm horny." She said giggling.

"Yeah, can't wait." He said chuckling. He hung up the phone and stayed silent.

"Who was that?"

"My friend."

"Cool." I said as I turned up the radio.

My heart slightly cracked as I stared at Derek drive on like he didn't make the phone call in front of me.

+++
Ugh I just want to jump into the DRAMA ALREADY.