N i n e t e e n

|Ariana|

I nervously got up from the bed not wanting to make any noises. It was 2:00 am, Maxine and her bartender friend were in the room next to mine and I didn't wanna wake them. I was still dressed in Derek's shirt, for some odd reason I didn't wanna take it off.

It was more like I couldn't.

I wasn't ready to. I just ended what could've been something great, why would I want to take off the only thing I had from him. As I looked at myself in the mirror my eyes fell on the pandora necklace.

Tears filled my eye sight making me immediately fall to the ground. I hugged myself into a small ball as the tears rolled off
my face and down to the carpet. I sit up and look at my smeared mascara from earlier.

God I messed up. I got up and pulled on some shorts and a bra that didn't match my panties at all but what could I do, I left my bra at Derek's.

I pulled off Derek's shirt and pulled on a plain white loose crop top. I fixed my hair and decided to get a glass of water. I grabbed my glass and sat down.

I watched as the bar tender guy grabbed a glass himself and drank some water. "Hi." I said awkwardly.

"I'm Andrew." He laughed.

"Yeah I'm Ariana." I say playing with my hair a little. I didn't immediately look at him in the eyes due to the fact that I was worried that he would also have dark brown eyes like Derek.

"Yeah, I got that. I'm sorry to hear about your little dilemma."

I looked up at him. I was right, his dark brown eyes mocked me.

"Yeah.." I drifted off. I got up but he moved himself in front of me.

"Pretty girls like you shouldn't cry." He says as he lightly pushes me against the counter. "Whoever he is he isn't worth it." He whispers into my ear.

I push him off of me. "I'm sorry, I can't." I run off to my room hoping that I wouldn't ever have to go through that.

I didn't want to imagine myself with anyone else at the moment. I didn't want to ever imagine myself with anyone else.

I really care about Derek.

I think that I might even be in love with him, but I wasn't ready. I'm not ready.

+++

This chapter was a filler because yeah.

Really messed up drama next chapter (might be smut not sure yet.)💛