T h i r t y - o n e

|Ariana|

Sexual content ahead

He pushed me up against the wall and smirked. "are you sure about this ari?" he paused. "because you know.."

"Nate, shut up and fuck me, I'm wet as shit for you right now." I say Once again pulling him closer to me.

He buried his face in my neck trailing hot wet kisses along from my neck all the way down to my cleavage. I throw my head back giving him more room to trail but instead he takes the opportunity to Mark territory.

I moan as I feel him roughly suck onto my skin. I leaned myself against the front door and pulled over his shirt.

I drop his shirt to the side and trailed my fingers along his warm body. "Anyone home?" I question twirling my hair.

"nah." He says making me smirk. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled up my dress to discard it to the side.

Nate groans as he stares at my body. I smash our lips together pulling and tugging at his hair roughly.

He abruptly picks me up leading me up the stairs to his room. He then aggressively throws me onto the bed making me yelp.

He grinds himself onto me, allowing me to feel his boner. I rushingly fiddle with his pants until he finally takes them off.

"Nate." I moan as He progresses the kissing to merely touching each other. "Nate stop fucking teasing me."

I push him off of me and quickly straddle him so that I was sitting on top of his boner. I pull down his underwear slowly but I feel him grab my wrist before Im able to do anything.

He pulls me towards the floor to kneel down.

He lets out his length, I waste no time and begin to place my mouth on him swirling my tongue across his tip. He moans and grabs a hold of my hair. Almost as of out of habit he pushes my head down softly.

I could tell that he was holding back from trying to be rough.

I increased my pace signaling to him that it was okay.

I moan onto him and use my hand to pleasure the rest of him. He stops pushing down on my head giving me time to pause and rise up from my previous stance.

I kiss him again, wanting to savor the kisses.

His kisses were lustful, making me crave him even more. "Ariana." he says against my lips with a smirk as he slides his hands to slip off my panties.

I bend over onto the bed putting my hands onto the bed, He chuckled. "Damn baby." he says tightly gripping my waist tightly.

I'm too busy mentally preparing myself to notice him slip on a condom.

A small prickle of pain spiked me but soon after that all I felt was Pleasure. He felt so good.

"Ariana your so fucking tight." He says as he slammed himself into me a little bit harder.

"Fasterrrr." I commanded him.

He followed my request and slammed his body into mine pleasuring me.

"Fuck nate, go faster." I plead out.

Soon after I reach my peak making me scream. "Nate." I moan loudly, taking advantage of the house being empty.

He groans loudly alerting me of his climax being hit.

I unclip my bra and turn around.

"Damn." He whispers into my ear as he kisses my breasts softly.

I feel his dick once again becoming hard so I push him down onto the bed straddling him so that I could lower myself onto him.

I bounced up and down onto him as he placed his hands onto my ass, squeezing it.

I place my hands down onto his abs. I threw my head back in complete pleasure as I bounced up and down onto him feeling myself orgasam gracefully.

I look into Nates eyes, he looked at me as if I was only thing on his mind.

I never looked at Nate in anyway before but the way he looked at me, the way he felt was good... it felt right.

The fact that he wasn't Derek shocked the hell out of me.

I fell to Nate's side and looked at him, I mean really looked at him.

"Ariana?" He questioned. "Did I hurt you? Ariana I didn't mean t-"

"You didn't." I smile. "You felt just right."

"What about Derek?"

I stare into his eyes, I had almost forgotten that Nate was Derek's Bestfriend. Despite the fact that Nate was Derek's best friend it pounded in my mind why it felt so right to kiss nate.

"What about Ava?"

"I'm done with her, I don't want to chase after someone who isn't into me. Ava made it clear to me that I deserve more then to pine over her."

"I'm done with Derek." I say coldly. I wasn't done with him, but I was going to get over him if it was the last thing I did.

Nate moved over to me and stroked my hair.

"Nate?"

"yeah?"

"Never mind." I say hesitantly. I turn the other way smiling as I feel Nates arms wrap around my waist.