t h i r t y - n i n e

ariana.

7 months later.
* sexual content ahead *

    A lot has happened in the last 7 months, everything went by so fast. I still can't believe it if i'm being honest.

    Quick catch up on the last 7 months. I have  finally graduated high school, thankfully. high school was so toxic i'm glad that it's over. my favorite and most important factor that has happened is that i moved in with derek.

    so here i am sitting outside derek's or should say our backyard hanging out with our friends, gilinsky and johnson.

I stare at derek as he laughs at something Gilinsky said.

god i have the cutest and hottest boyfriend i swear. it never gets old... hearing boyfriend.

    I make eye contact with derek as he gestures for me to go over to him. I get up and walk over to him.

    "I love you." He whispered into my ear before sitting me down onto his lap.

    I push back my pin straight blonde hair behind my ear before taking derek's hand in mine. "I love you too." I say before pecking his lips.

    I was happy.

    "Nah bro i'm gonna go." Gilinsky says getting up from his chair. I tap derek's hand signaling him that I wanted him.

    Something that we had made up a while ago.

    "aight dude, i'll catch you tomorrow at that party at wilkinsons." Derek says getting up and doing the boy handshake they always did.

    I anxiously play with my skin tight dress waiting for them to leave. I watch as they walk inside the house leaving derek and I outside alone.

    I tippy toed my self to reach his height.

    I smirked before kissing him.

    He held my face softly entering his tongue into my mouth making me almost collapse from how smooth he'd entered it.

    He then swayed his hands slowly down my back. His hands finally met my ass allowing me to jump onto him, wrapping my legs onto him in the process.

    He carried me inside. thankfully we had the house to ourselves with Ava out with friends.

    He moved quickly towards the couch, throwing me down onto the couch roughly.

   He then climbed onto me making me yelp in the process.

    i kissed him passionately before reaching down onto the bottom of his shirt, tugging at it.

    I quickly pulled over his shirt watching as he revealed his upper body making me bite my lips.

    he gripped my thigh roughly before using his other hand to grab my neck towards him.

    I felt his hot breath onto my neck making me moan. "Derek stop teasing."

    He smirked "I can't help it baby."