T w e n t y - t h r e e

|Ariana|

I lay back and sigh. "I don't wanna press charges." I say calmly to the police officer.

"Don't be silly Ariana." My mom says to her. "We're pressing charges those little bastards will not get away with this."

I sigh dramatically and give my mom a death stare.

"Don't give your mother that look." My step father says making me even more annoyed.

"Just leave it." I shout. "I just want this behind me please." I say as I feel myself start to tear.

I whip my tears from my eyes and stare at my mother. I give her a pleading look and she looks back at me with eyes of sympathy.

"We'll let you know about our decision later." She says remaining eye contact with me.

My mind slips away from reality as My mother and step father argue about what should happen.

The feeling of Jace thrusting into me still lingering in hurt. The way Brandon just stared at me while everything happened made me feel even worse.

He could've saved me.

He could've prevented this.

The tears began to turn into sobs snapping me back to reality. I felt my moms arms wrap around me as I looked off into the distance.

___

"Call me Daddy." Jace yelled.

I winced as he shouted in my face. I look away trying to take control of the pain, trying to fight back.

"Don't fight it princess we all love you." Another boy chuckled.

I cried as Jace looked into my eyes waiting for me to respond to his command.

"I'm not saying it you prick." I spit back, in return Jace shoves his dick into my mouth. He pushed down into my throat.

I felt myself throw up and cried as I gaged and choked on Jace.

I opened my eyes and sat up breathing heavily. "Fuck." I say as I feel myself cry. I look around my room and pick up my phone.

I hadn't checked my phone since the whole thing went down.

Messages blow up my phone asking if I was okay. I assure everyone that I'm okay.

God I hated this.

The good thing was, was that no one really knew I was raped most people thought I just had a drug overdose, and honestly I fell like that it's better for people to think that then to think about me getting raped.

'Bang' I heard something hit my window.

I got up from my bed walking slowly not wanting to feel the pain that would remind me of everything.

I looked down and saw Nate.

I open my window and whisper to him. "Come up." He nods his bead and starts to climb up the side of my house.

"What's up?" I say walking back to bed at normal pace, I was starting to feel numb to the pain.

"You need to talk to Luh."

____
Short chapter, drama and smut coming up soon🖤🖤 love you babies for 33k it means so fucking much😭