T h i r t y

|Ariana|

The next morning I woke up early and went to the mall. I bought new white lacy Lingerie and a new outfit that showed off my curves.

I had a good feeling about tonight, the feeling of Derek holding me again in his arms already made me feel comfort.

If only I could show all the boys that broke my heart before I went into my phase. If only I could show them that I'm finally bouncing back from that, I'm back and I'm better then ever. (peep the reference. :p)

I gazed at nude pumps that would go great with my pastel pink dress. I walked into the store reaching for the pumps when my butt buzzed.

It took me a while to comprehend that it had been my phone. I grabbed my phone and held it to my ear while eyeing the pumps.

"Hello?" I questioned.

"Hey Ariana." the familiar voice said.

"Hey bear." I smiled brightly. "whats up."

"Can you come over really quick? I have something here for you."

"What is it?" I say almost in a childish voice.

"It's a surprise. Come by at like 6 because I have to record some new songs at the studio soon."

"Sounds great." I laugh lightly. Bear had been so chill with everything and had been such a big help in my recovery.

I finally arrive home and watch as my mother yelled at my father, my biological father.

I smile before dropping my bags onto the floor. "Daddy." I yell I wrap my arms around him as he hugs me back.

"Hey ari." He smiles.

"Your father and I have important business to talk about, so Ariana go to your room."

"No Rebeca I've told you multiple times, I'm not pushing her money date back. She gets it after graduation and that's final, I also expect for her to come into business with me. I expect Ariana to go to college and to go to law school."

"What?" I question.

"It is part of the money, You want the money? you have to have a plan for life, if not no money."

"I do have a plan." I lied with a huge smile.

"Great, We can go over it next weekend. And in that case she gets the money. Rebeca stop trying to make Ariana out to be the daughter your newly husband wants. Your driving her away, soon you'll lose her. Shes your only child."

My mom nodded her head.

"Yeah Rebeca."

"Hey that doesn't mean you can disrespect her. Play nice, the both of you."

I roll my eyes in disgust.

I run back grab my bags and run up the stairs to my room. I lay down onto my bed and stroll through instagram when I come across Derek's page.

"I love you." I say to my screen smiling.

___

I finally hop out of the shower looking at the time, 7:00pm.

I was able to convince bear to push back the time so that i could just conveniently go to derek's after stopping by.

I take my time perfectly shaving my legs and making sure every part of me was as soft as possible.

I styled my hair naturally, the way Derek preferred. I placed on my new white undergarments and looked myself into the mirror.

I took a few deep breaths and grabbed my purse.