E l e v e n

|Ariana|

Warning: Sexual content

I glanced around looking for Derek everywhere. Where could he have gone? I questioned myself as I anxiously looked around for him.

"Hey." Someone whispered into my ear as they griped my waist. I turned to face Nate and rolled my eyes.

"Have you seen Derek?" I questioned not bothering to hide my attitude. He nodded his head no and I pushed him out of my way. I opened every door of the house trying to look for him.

When I finally felt like giving up I checked in the basement. My eyes widened at the sight ahead of me. "DEREK." I yelled, the girl that was blowing him stopped moving.

"What." He said looking up as the white powder was smeared across his face.

"What the fuck," I started. At first I thought about confronting him about the girl and the drugs but I would've came off as jealous. "Why the fuck are you doing coke the day before your music video."

"I wasn't doing coke." He chuckled. The girl got up and eyed me up and down. I walked over to him and smoothed my finger over the smeared coke. I then brought my finger to my mouth licking the coke off my finger.

I got on my knees and started to bob my head on most of him, what I could fit in my mouth anyway. The rest of him that wasn't in my mouth was accompanied by my hand.

I slowed down and started to tease him by swirling my tongue onto his tip. "Ariana, shit." He grunted. "No teasing."

I followed his order and and quickened my pace onto his long warm length.

He pushed down my head forcing me to gag onto him.

He sucked in sharply and pulled my hair as he released himself into my mouth. The salty wet substance went down my throat as I whipped any history of it off my face with the back of my hand.

I stood up as he pulled up his pants. I turned around and the girl was gone. I smiled and turned to Derek. "We have a music video to shoot in a few hours so let's go. I'll drive because you are on drugs.. Literally."

I grabbed Derek and walked up the stairs. "Excuse me." I said as I pushed passed the crowd. I kept holding on to Derek scared that I was going to lose him again.

"Where you guys going?" Gilinsky questioned me as I walked closer towards the entrance area.

"Home." I said without thinking. As I went walking on the words pounded into my head.

Home.

Why the fuck would I say something like that? It was only a matter of time before Derek found that I was clinging on to him.

I hadn't had sex with anyone else, which was sad. I promised myself to not get attached and honestly it's the first thing I did.

I knew the solution.

I had to end it.

If I ended it maybe I'd get back to my old ways. I pushed Derek into the car as I thought more about ending our little affair. When I got into the car I couldn't help but stare at Derek.

I couldn't end it. I can't leave him. Correction I don't want to leave him.

I smiled lightly as I started the car and started to drive to his house, I had actually grown to like him in the small time spam of 4 weeks.

He always managed to make me laugh and he knew how to push my buttons just enough that I always ended up aching for his touch.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I'm so fucking fucked.

++++

Unedited...