F o u r

•Ariana's p.o.v•

"Have fun." My mom yelled out the window. "Remember to be nice. No one likes a downer."

"Yeah, yeah." I said before pressing the unlock button to my car. I stepped into my car happily turned the key in. I drove carefully out of my drive way and drove onto the road.

The only reason I wasn't going to skip support group was because I wanted to see Derek. We texted the whole week, introducing our selfs.

He was 24 and I was 17, which was illegal but my birthday was in 2 months so things should play its self out soon.

I arrived at the place that the group was located and parked the car into the Parking lot. I grabbed my phone and placed it in the pockets of my booty shorts.

California was hot as hell around March.

I started to walk when a Ferrari pulled up in front of me I hauled into a stop. I stared at the car before walking once again hoping the car wouldn't run over me like it almost just did.

Asshole. I flipped up the middle finger and walked toward the door. I heard a car door open and turned my head, why not see who the motherfucker that almost ran me over was.

I watched as Derek jumped out of his car while blowing out smoke and throwing the white roll to the floor and stepping on it.

I walked up to him and leaned against his car. "Hey Derek." I said as I grabbed a lolly pop out of my pocket ripped the wrapping paper off and sucked on it.

"What's up lil ma." He nodded his head. I sucked on the lolly pop before finally replying back. "Nothing much."

"You probably shouldn't suck on that lolly pop like that." He said looking towards me with cold eyes.

I stared at him and licked the candy up and down. "I warned you." He said quietly before lifting me up to sit on the trunk of his car. He pulled the lolly pop out of my hand and threw it the floor.

I watched as he placed his hand on my thigh, I wrapped my legs around him in response. I watched his lips closely as I bit on my own.

He then roughly crashed his lips onto mine making me grip roughly onto his hair.

He pulled away and smirked. "I told you to not do that baby." He walked away from me as he clicked the button for the car to close.