S i x

•Ariana's p.o.v•
There's a picture of Ava up there. Warning: sexual content

Everything seemed blurry and all I could hear was the muffled voices around me, I could comprehend that multiple people were talking.

I opened my eyes and looked around me. Everyone was cluttering around me. "Can you guys give me some space please." I whispered.

They all nodded and moved back a few steps. Derek walked closer to me and picked me up to sit me back on to the chair.

Nick passed me orange juice and a cookie. I took it and looked up at him. "If it's okay with you I'd like to go home." I said as Nick nodded.

"Of course."

"You'll probably have trouble driving back home, I'll drive you." Derek said as he grabbed my arm and helped me up.

"Yeah, yeah of course."

Derek and I walked out of the building laughing. "I don't want to go home my moms a bitch." I sighed.

"We could go to my place."

"I can't believe I didn't notice before, you did seem familiar to me now that I think about it." I smiled. "I should've fucking guessed it.."

Derek laughed.

"Wait let me call my mom and my friend Maxine." I said pulling my phone out.

After a brief conversation with both I managed to make my mom believe I was sleeping over at Maxine's house. My mom wasn't aware of Maxine's problems so it was perfect.

"Wow you planning on having a sleep over with me already?" He questioned.

"No it's just in case I get home late, I don't want to hear about it from my mother honestly. I'll ask Maxine to pick up my car."

We Waited in Derek's car for Maxine to arrive, I wasn't complaining at all. "This car is freaking awesome." I smiled.

"Your beautiful, lil ma." He bluntly said causing me to blush. "I know that shit was really random and I'm not one to be all sentimental if you know what I mean but I never got the chance to tell you."

"Thank you." I smiled. "You know currently what we're doing is illegal, because your 24 and I'm 17."

"So, you'll be 18 soon. Who the fuck cares." He smiled.

"I'm just saying that we're technically breaking the law." I smirked. He smiled and smashed his soft lips onto mine.

Maxine waited around looking for me. I got out of the car as did Derek and we greeted her.

"Oh my fucking lord your Derek Luh." She squealed. "Holy shit."

Derek laughed. "She might stay out a little late so don't wait up for her." He said looking at me. "Right baby girl?" He questioned.

"Yeah."

After Maxine freaked out, Maxine got into my car and drove it to her house. I looked at Derek and smiled.

"Come on I wanna bring you somewhere." He said grabbing my wrist and leading me towards the car.

I got into the car and watched as he started the car and backed out of the parking lot.

"How does it feel?"

"What, you? You feel gre" he smirked.

I cut him off mid way of his sentence. "No I meant the fame, how does it feel? How does it feel having all these fans and all these supporters?" I asked.

"Great man. I mean I love the fans, their everything to me. I wouldn't be where I am without them. No bullshit I love my fans."

I smiled.

"Now tell me more about yourself, listen I only know your full name, age and all about your bitchy mother. I mean I know more about your body anatomy rather then about yourself."

"There's nothing really to tell." I sigh.

"Sure there is, Ma." He smiled. "Think."

I watched as the cars past by. How the fuck did I manage to be all close and personal with Derek Luh? I thought to myself as I smiled.

"I don't know." I finally said. After about 20 minutes of only the sounds of music filling our ears we made it to his house.

"Holy shit." My jaw dropped. "This place is huge and pretty."

He smiled and grabbed my hand. He pulled out keys and opened the door. "AVA." He yelled.

"Ava?" I smiled.

"Yeah my little sister." He said looking around, letting go of my hand in the process. "AVA." He yelled once more.

I sat down on the couch in the living room I saw. He went down the long hallway and went into a room. Soon after he walked out with a girl who I presumed to be Ava.

Ava had long black hair and was a bit shorter then me and way shorter then Derek. She and Derek definitely looked related. She wore a pink crop top with grey joggers.

"Hey you look very familiar." She said.

"I do?" I questioned.

"Oh my god we go to the same school." She said making me laugh.

"Oh yeah."

She smiled at me and looked back at Derek. "Gilinsky texted me, he said he's coming over later so that you guys can just leave to the club together."

She then whispered something into Derek's ear. Derek's face turned serious and he looked at her. "I will." He yelled as she walked back to her room.

"Come." He said making me nervous.

So this chapter was just a filler.
Again Ava's picture is up there.

I'm making a whole about Ava and Jack Gilinsky called Hazardous love so yeah.

This chapter is kind of unedited because I really wanna work on the next chapters because of all the smut it's going to contain.

Tysm for 200 reads

Yours
Allison