T h i r t e e n

|Ariana|

2 weeks later

"A fuckin' toast because it's Luh bitch and we finished the video." Derek said as he raised his red party cup.

Cheers surrounded the crowded living room as every red cup was seen in the air. I gulped most of the alcohol down my throat, I was tired.

Today had been an extremely long day.

Between the music video which I had a lot of dancing to do, and the multiple times I had to see Girls grinding onto Derek, it felt painful.

I didn't know how long I was going to be able to keep up living like this. I watched as Derek plopped himself onto the couch as girls surrounded him laughing.

I rolled my eyes.

"Hey." I said loudly trying to overpower the music as I spotted Ava. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." She said as she stared off into the crowd I turned around as I spotted Gilinsky.

She liked him. Didn't she?

I turned back around to face her. "You were right." I said as I drank the alcohol I had left in my cup. "I'm falling for him, and it's hard to watch him with all these girls. I promised myself not to but here we are."

"I told you. These boys don't develop feelings they just follow whatever their hormonal dicks want." She said softly. "I'm gonna go, catch you later okay?" She walked off disappearing into the distance.

I sadly walked on trying to retrieve some more alcohol to drain my system with when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry." I say as I see Derek in the distance, the girl was sat on his lap as she kissed him.

My mouth fell open as the warm tears rolled down my cheek. I quickly whipped the tears away, thank god for waterproof makeup.

I rushed over to the alcohol table took 4 shots and made my way to the dance floor. I spotted a hot tall boy, his hair died blondish in the front and hazel nut hair in the back.

I rushed over to him and pressed my figure against him roughly. He smirked and gripped my waist letting me dance sloppily onto him.

Derek was too busy with his girl to notice.

I turned around to face him. "I'm Ariana." I said as I pushed my blonde hair past my ear.

"Cameron." He smiled. I tugged on his hand and led him up the stairs. I opened up any room door and pushed him into it.

I swung my arms around his shoulder, and tippy toed myself to his height and kisses his lips.

It felt wrong. His lips on mine felt Almost deathly. I pulled away slightly when the image of Derek kissing another girl popped into my head.

I pulled on his hair as he pushed me against the wall, I moved my hands to his side tugging at his shirt. His shirt and my dress came flying off as he picked me up.

My hair messily rubbing against the wall as he rubbed his hard on- onto me. He placed me down letting me rush him towards the bed.

I pushed him down onto the bed as i pulled on his hair even harder.

As he pulled at my underwear the door opened causing me to pull away from Cameron who's hair was messy- almost sex like. I turned around to face Derek who was standing at the door with a girl.

"What the fuck." Derek said as he stared at Cameron. I got up and crossed my arms.

I took a deep breath before catching an attitude. "Um, excuse me Derek we were in the middle of something." I played off.

He stared at me, I looked at the mirror across from me and stared at my messy head of hair.

"I'm gonna go." Cameron said as he got up and pulled his shirt back on.

"We'll continue this later." I said as he smiled and walked out of the room.

"Kendra give us a minute, I'll meet you down stairs." He said facing the girl who nodded and followed his orders.

"What the fuck Ariana."

"fuck you. Our agreement was this was a friends with benefits thing, I get not wanting me to sleep with your friends but he wasn't. How come you can flirt with all these girls and I can't do shit without you yelling at me." I yelled. "What is your deal it's like you don't want me to fuck around with anyone else."

Derek sighed. I fought the urge to smile, what if he didn't want me to sleep with anyone else?

"I don't care who you sleep with. Honestly I don't know what came over me." He nonchalantly shrugged.

"Whatever." I said before picking up my dress and pulling it on.

I felt him grab my shoulder and grip my waist, he knew that I loved being held from behind.

He pressed his boner onto my ass, I rolled my eyes back in pleasure but breathed in. I turned around to face him.

I kissed his lips softly and pushed him onto the bed. I whispered into his ear.

"Go find your little Kendra to help you." I said as I got up and left the room.