T w o

•Ariana's p.o.v•

"Oh sweetie don't be such a downer." She said some how trying to cheer me up.

"No mom, I'll stop being downer when you stop making me go to these things, threatening to take my phone and car completely away if I don't go to this group is ridiculous."

"Honey you need to get over this disgraceful thing you've gotten yourself addicted to and once you do you can re-purify yourself with God."

I rolled my eyes at my moms comment. "I don't have an addiction."

"Honey, you do."

I sighed and watched as the cars drove past me. Why was it so hard for my mom to see that I didn't have a problem?

After a while of driving we finally arrived home. I got out of the car and slammed the car door closed.

"Ariana, when are you going to drop this attitude of yours?"

I smiled sarcastically. "JUST BECAUSE I HAD SEX DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE AN ADDICTION. JUST BECAUSE IM NOT THE DAUGHTER YOU WANT DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO SEND ME TO A SUPPORT GROUP. MAYBE ILL DROP THE ATTITUDE WHEN YOU ACEPCCT THAT."

"Can you quiet down the neighbors will hear you." She spat.

I rolled my eyes. "You don't care about me, all you care about is your stupid image."

"That is not true." She closed the car door lightly.

"When I turn 18 and get my trust fund money from Dad, my real dad, then I'll be out of your way." I walked away fiercely.

I opened the door to my house and walked up the stairs stomping up to my room. I slammed my door shut and felt my cheek as the hot salty tears streamed down my face.

Never have I heard "I'm proud of you Ariana." I've only ever heard "I'm disappointed in you Ariana." Or "this is just not what we do Ariana."

I never seemed to please her, and ever since she married David, my step father, she became some religious bitch.

Although I did call David my father, I will never be related to him. I would never do that to my real dad.

I would never prefer him then my dad. Well the man gave birth to me, makes sense.

I sat on my floor as I thought about my past my relationships. They all failed in total misery because I wasn't looking for anything serious and they all were.

It wasn't my fault that I didn't want and still don't want a commitment. It's too much pressure.

I like having fun, and if sex just happens to be it, so be it.

This chapter was just kind of a filler.

So sorry if it's not much.