S e v e n

•Ariana's p.o.v•
warning: sexual content

Derek led me towards his room and sat down on the bed as he stared at me. He licked his lips and sighed.

"Listen, Ariana." Derek started. Shit what the fuck was he going to tell me, whatever it was it sounded bad. "I don't do girlfriends, I never have and I never will. I just wanted to tell you so that you don't get your hopes up."

I laughed in relief. "Thank god, I don't do relationships either." I said smiling.

He chuckled and pulled me towards him. I stood in between his v placed legs and stared into his dark brown eyes. "I want you." He whispered into my ear.

"But your sister is in the oth-" I started but he cut me off with a chuckle.

"She won't mind, plus I'm the boss of her anyway." He says as he touches the bottom of my shorts.

"You totally have an addiction." I laughed. "You do truly belong in support group."

He got up and walked closer to me, causing me to move backwards. I moved back all the way until I felt myself close the bedroom door. Derek placed his hand on the door.

I felt his hot minty breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"So what if I do, I don't think the support group will actually help my addiction. I only go to satisfy my sister and now to see you."

I chewed down on my bottom lip and stared at him.

If I didn't have an addiction then I sure as hell had one now.

"Baby girl, I've only known you for a week and I'm already getting this hard for you." He said as he gripped my waist and pulled me impossibly closer to him. "I want you, right now."

"Then take me." I try'd to say in a some what seductive way.

He picked me up and roughly threw me onto his bed. I watched as he pulled over his shirt. I then pulled over my shirt and threw it to the ground.

"Derek!" Ava yelled. "Sammys here."

"I'm busy." He yelled still keeping eye contact with me. "Tell him that there's Beer with chips."

Derek moved closer to me as I laid back. He hovered over me and smirked. He slowly slid his hands into my shorts and inserted both fingers into me. "Shit." I moaned as I tightly shut my eyes.

He then pulled off my shorts along with my panties and threw them behind him. He removed his pants and let his length spring out.

I pushed him down to lay face up. I wanted to be in control for a second.

I straddled him as I lowered myself onto him. I slowly went down teasing him, painfully. "Fuck Ariana."

I unclipped my bra and then began to quicken my pace. I arched my back and rolled my eyes back in complete pleasure.

The way his long length hit all my areas felt good. He placed his hands on my hips moving me faster into him.

I couldn't hold back my moans anymore, I didn't care that people would be able to hear me.

I let out a huge moan as I felt my release finally arrive. I moved myself faster onto his length anxiously waiting until he hit his high.

Finally I felt him come into me as I dropped to his side. "I'll be right back." He said as he kissed my lips.

He picked up his underwear and pants and hurriedly placed them on. He then opens the door and immediately shut it leaving me alone in his room.

I checked the time on my phone.

2:40pm.

I picked up my panties and placed them on. Instead of putting on my clothes I nonchalantly placed Derek's on. I sat on his bed scrolling through my Instagram feed.

I placed my phone down and decided to go out. I was thirsty and what was the worst thing that would happen. I then got up and turned the nob.

I walked out and found Derek talking to a boy.

"Well hello." He addressed me as I blushingly played with my hands.

"Hi." I said I walked over to Derek. "Can I grab a glass of water?" I questioned.

"Yeah." He said. I nodded my head and I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

Ava was in there eating an apple. "Listen be careful with my brother."

I laughed. "I don't date either."

She nodded. "We should hang out sometime, you seem pretty cool."

"Yeah no totally I'll give you my number." I said. She passed me her phone and I placed my phone number into her phone.

I walked back into Derek's room awkwardly and sat back down onto his bed.