E i g h t t e e n

|Ariana|

Warning: smut ahead

I waved to everyone as they left, finally I was alone with Derek. I walked into the house and made my way to his room.

I pulled over my dress and discarded it to the side. I felt Derek's cold hands grip my hips and pull me closer towards him.

"You look so sexy." He sexually whispers into my ear as he drags his hand down my thigh. He spins me around allowing me to sync in his features. I stared into his dark brown eyes as he stared at me. His eyes turning slightly darker then what they already appeared to be.

The lust in his eyes made me want to scream out his name, louder then I usually did. The only thing he did was stare.

Neither of us moved. His eyes fixated on mine, mine on his. It was like he knew that this was the last time we'd share any intimate acts. He moved closer to me, I could feel the goose bumps throughout my body.

He stared at me once more before curling his lips into a playful smirk. He moved even closer to me eliminating any space between us. His hard on rubbed against my stomach. I moaned slightly making him chuckle.

His chuckle sounded dark and wicked.

He slid his hands up my back unclipping my bra in the process. As my breasts fell from my bra I rushingly pulled his shirt over. I chewed on my lip as I traced my fingers onto his abs.

I crashed my lips onto his forcefully wanting to feel every aspect of him in me already. I place my arms on his shoulders as he picks me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist immediately. I tilted my head back giving him more room to suck onto.

Moans escaped my lips as he roughly sucked on my neck. I tugged onto his hair the harder he sucked. He stopped sucking as much and just started to kiss my neck softly.

"baby your so fuckin' hot." He whispered into my ear. "It drives me crazy."

He roughly threw me onto the bed making my heart beat faster from excitement. He moved closer to me placing his lips on mine, this time gently biting my bottom lip. His lips left mine so that he could discard his pants to the side.

I harshly chewed my lip surprisingly not drawing any blood just yet.

He rushingly and sloppily left wet kisses from my neck down to my breasts. He started to roughly chew on my skin certainly leaving a mark.

He finally climbed onto the bed now hovering over me. His boner once again rubbed against my stomach making me automatically wet with anticipation.

He then pulled down my panties and discarded them to the floor.

As I was ready to get into position he pushed me back softly. "It's your birthday, let me."

I sighed as I stared at the ceiling. My eyes firmly shut as his tongue touched my clit. As his tongue entered it's way into me I bit back a moan.

His tongue roughly going in and out of me made me grab the sheets with pleasure. I felt my core starting to become tense from all the overwhelming pleasure I was feeling.

"Oh my god." I moaned loudly. "Fuck Derek."

He looked up and smirked. He pulled his tongue out and instead substituted it with his fingers.