T w e n t y - s i x

|Ariana|

The rest of the day was pretty boring, but afterwards I followed Ashly to my car and we drove to my house.

My was still a little overprotective but I mean I never followed what she had to say before why start now.

"So tell me about Maxine."

"I don't know I feel like she's hiding something from me and I don't like it."

"I've noticed it. And the way she talked about Derek looked like it hurt you."

"It did." I said emotionless.

"Your not over him, listen why don't you just tell Maxine that because she obviously doesn't see that point."

"It's just that she's actually making a decision that is trying to benefit me. Everything always benefits her and it's nice to think that she's actually doing something for me."

"I get it but you can't just hide this from her she's suppose to be your best friend, you guys are suppose to confront each other about things."

___

Blackbear:
|Im outside.|

I look at the time, 7:15 pm. I was ready all expect for putting on my clothes. I threw on black leggings and and a light pink cropped hoodie with sleeves that were cut off at the sides. I slipped on light pink Vans to match the hoodie.

I looked at myself through the mirror and turned a little to see how I looked. After I was pleased with my look I sprayed some perfume grabbed my phone and grabbed my wallet.

I walked down stairs pushing my hair out of my face.

I stared at my mom as she sat down staring at me up and down. "And where do you think your going." She chuckled evilly.

"Out." I said grabbing my keys from the table.

"Wrong, your staying home. I thought David and I discussed this with you, you can not go out during night. I can't believe that you still decide to go against my word after what happened to you."

"Here we go again." I roll my eyes.

"How would I look letting my daughter out only 2 weeks after she got out of the hospital for being hurt." She chuckled. "I would look like a bad mother in front of everyone, and I front of god."

"Gosh." I sighed. "I thought we made progress, that we were actually gonna be in aggression. But no your still a stuck up religious wanna be bitch. You were never this religious before David. I will not let what happened to me get in the way of my life. If you want it to get in the way of your life, fine but I won't. I'm still me. I will live my life the way I want to, whether you like it or not. Either way I still get my trust fund money when I graduate which is not too far from now, I may add. Now I'll let you decide if you want to be in my life or not when that happens." I say shrugging.

I open the door and slam it behind me. I feel tears fill my eyes, the only person who was suppose to be totally there for me to care for me wasn't even doing that.

I was alone.

I whip my tears and get into Blackbears expensive looking car.

"Hey, hey." He said cleaning off my tears. "It's okay what happened."

"My dumb mother. Ugh. I can't wait to get my trust fund so I won't have to see her ever again."

"Don't say that Ariana." He says.

"Forget it." I say sighing. "Come lets have fun, let's stay out late I don't feel like going home today."

"As you wish." He says starting the car and turning on the radio.

His song slide through starts to play and I laugh.

"Playing your own music?" I question giggling. "Cause that's not conceited at all."

"Come on sing you know you want to."

"It's bout that time you slide throughhhh" I sing.

After 2 minutes of him and I singing out slide through he turns on the radio music.

Drakes song fades out and the radio station guy starts to talk.

"Alright now we gon play a new song by new comer Derek luh." The guy says making me shift in my seat.

The memory of Derek fingering me in his car flashing into my head.

"Holy shit. My man." Blackbear says.

I look towards Blackbear and see he presses something onto the screen of the car. 'luh ma bitch' pops up onto the screen.

I quietly sit in my seat anxiously.

"What's up bear." He says making me open my mouth to say something. I missed his voice.

I close my mouth and just sit there, listening.

"you fucking cunt, you made it." Blackbear yelled. "Fuck man you made it onto the radio, nigga what the fuck you think happens next?"

"I don't know, man." Derek says chuckling. "Wanna come over?"

My eyes widen, I just look at Blackbear praying he says no.

"Nah man I can't." He says making me sigh with relief.

"Why not bro."

"I'm going to a carnival with a girl, a very pretty one to be exact, luh you should fucking see her she's beautiful."

"Bear." I say smiling.

Fuck. Oh my god, what if he heard me.

"Don't go getting soft on me now. Wait is she the girl you were visiting at the hospital the day I ran into you."

I pause. Derek was at the hospital the same time I was. I stare at the cars passing by me. He was there.

He was really fucking there.

"Yeah." He says smiling at me. "She can hear you."

"Your one lucky girl." Derek says. I turn to Blackbear who was waiting for me to respond.

"We're just friends." I say laughing hoping that he doesn't recognize my voice.

There's a long pause of silence.

"Luh?" Blackbear questions.

"Sorry." He says coldly. "Have fun." He says hanging up the phone.

I look down and play with my hands.

Yep he totally recognized my voice. Fuck.

____

Double update because I love you guys 🖤🖤