T h i r t y - t h r e e

|Ariana|

    I get up from Nates bed and pick up my phone, It was 3 am and god knows why Ava was calling me.

    I hold up my phone to my ear listening to Ava cry. As Ava tells me what happened to Derek, I pause. This wasn't happening.

    No.

    Tears Immediately stream my face. I rush around the room trying to find my clothes. I get my clothes on and grab my purse.

    I walk out to my car and sob.

    I drive to the hospital and rush to the front desk. "Derek Luh." I say rushing.

    "One second ma'am I have a lot of paper work to fill out give me ten minutes." She says angering me.

    "I don't have fucking ten minutes, your going to tell me the fucking room right now or so help me that little nose ring of yours will be so far up your ass." I say beginning to walk closer to the desk with my hands up when Ava pulls me back.

    "Ariana." she says stoking my hair. "It's okay." She says hugging me tightly. She holds my hand and walks with me to his room.

    Seeing Derek lying there in a coma, made me realize so much. The feeling of scared I feel made me realize that I don't care, I don't care about maxine anymore I don't care about anything but being with him.

    "He was driving angry ran a red light and crashed into a pole." Ava says as my mouth opened.

    "Doctors said that he should wake up but their may be a possibility that he won't wake up." She said crossing her arms leaning against the door. "I know that he hurt yo-"

    "I don't care. I love him. I want to be with him. I don't care about anything that has happened in the past I want him." I sighed remembering. "I slept with someone to get back at him. If he wakes up should I tell him." I begin to cry.

    If. If he wakes up. I never liked waiting and waiting to find out whether or not the love my life was going to wake up was not easy.

    "Ariana." Ava says holding my hand.

    "Im just gonna sit here with him.." I say as I walk to the seat next to Derek. Looking at him was hard.

    There were bruises and cuts all over his face. The bandaging on his heart. It was hard to look at him. It was hard to look at him without feeling regret and shame for myself.

    "I'm gonna grab some coffee." Ava says as she walks out of the room.

    "Your gonna wake up god damn it. I love you derek. I FUCKING LOVE YOU. I want to be with you, I want you. You hear me? So your gonna wake up so that we can finally be together as a freaking couple. I don't give a crap about Maxine and I really hope that you don't give a crap about what I did because so help me Derek we are going to a couple." I cry holding onto his large hand.

    "I love you." I sob into his ear.

    I look around the empty room when I hear screaming from outside the window. I look down to find screaming girls yelling "Derek we love you." at the top of their lounges.

    Then it all came back to me, Derek's fame was tossed to the side so many times for me that I always forget that he is famous. I love Derek regardless. I love Derek for him not for his success.

    I smile down at the girls screaming because loved Derek just like me. I loved him more then they would ever know but they still loved him and supported him.

    I look at derek once more and hold his hand again. I never wanna leave his side.

A girl in a white lab coat walks into the room with a bright smile. "Hey." She says as she picks up the clip board attached to Derek's bed. "How are you?"

"Is he gonna be okay?" I ask disregarding her question.

"only time will tell." She says as she closes his files.

"Bullshit. Give me an answer. A real answer." I say pursing my lips together.

"In my opinion if he doesn't wake up by next week, he's never waking up. His injuries were very damaging to his organs. He could go into organ failure if he doesn't wake up."

A tear sheds from my eye and I quickly whip it. She leaves the room leaving me to stare at Derek.

"You better wake up." I say to him harshly. More tears stream down my face as I lean in and peck his forehead. "I love you."

"Please wake up." I grip his hand tightly.