F i v e

•Ariana's p.o.v•
Warning... Strong sexual language used ahead read at own risk.. Although this is just a snippet of the kind of smut that will be in this book.. I advise you that there will be more stronger language so please be patient.. (I will put warnings on the start of each chapter)

Derek and I walked inside and sat beside one another. I still had major questions for him that he never answered. Like what does he do for a living.

"Hello everyone." Nick said in a song song voice that made me cringe. "How is everyone?"

"Good." Everyone said in sync.

"Everyone lets do the chant." Nick said causing me to sigh. I looked at Derek who slouched in his chair and crossed his arms as always. A tiny smile appeared on his face making me blush in the slightest way.

"I am an Addict." Everyone began. "I know that I shouldn't be ashamed for my addiction but to accept it and try to fix my mistakes."

I looked towards Nick who's smile was as giant as always. I mentally vomited and looked towards the floor.

This was the most boring session of them all. I looked up when I got an idea.

Jesus crist maybe I am an addict.

"Okay guys lets go around and greet each other."

I got up as did everyone else and I immediately turned to Derek before anyone else could. "Hey baby girl." He smiled. "I think I'm suppose to greet new people, I already know you."

"I have an idea." I bluntly said.

His left eyebrow pointed upwards. "What is it." He said.

"Come with me." I said gripping his hand. I brought him to the bathroom. "See I'm upset that you took my lolly pop and I'm also upset that you pulled away from our kiss, but mostly I'm just upset that I really want to fuck you right now." I said out of breath.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the single bathroom. He locked the door curving his lips into a playful smirk as he started to grip my waist. "I want you so fucking bad." He said as he pressed the bulge in his pants against my stomach.

It felt big. I mischievously grinned and hopped onto the sink. He held me by the waist once he collided our lips together. He rubbed me through my pants.

There goes those panties.

I lifted up my a waist a bit and un buttoned my shorts. I threw them to ground as he kissed my neck. He then began to rub me through the lace fabric of my underwear making me moan a bit.

He then slid my panties off of me and placed them onto the ground pulling down his joggers making me yelp. I wanted him so bad.

Finally he pulled down his Calvin Klein underwear letting his long length spring free. "Fuck, your huge." I whispered into his ear. He chuckled and continued to kiss my neck.

He sucked onto my skin forcefully making me immediately move my head back to give him more room.

"Sorry for the mark." He said smirking. Finally he thrusted himself into me, sheer pleasure was the only thing surrounding me.

He held onto my waist grunting with pleasure. I pulled onto his hair as I bit back several moans.

Fuck it was so hard to keep quiet.

He hit all the areas I wanted him to. I couldn't take it anymore. Finally when I came I let out a moan making Derek chuckle.

"We came at the same time." He said pulling up his underwear and joggers. He passed me my panties and shorts as I hopped off of the sink.

I pulled on my panties and shorts and touched the handle when I felt Derek grab my waist.

He spun me around and pushed me against the door. "Baby girl I'm hard, again." He said smiling. "And that was a really nice fuck. We should do it again sometime."

I nodded. "How about after group."

He chuckled. "I like the way you think." He kissed my neck once again making my panties soaked once again.

"Stop Derek.." I whispered. "We should get back out there."

I opened the door and walked back towards the room. Everyone was still doing the greetings so we just joined in like we were there all along.

"Okay everyone sit back down. We'll go around then we'll play a game." Nick said, but his voice sounded distant to my ears.

"I should probably tell you who I am now that I know you aren't gonna use me because who I am."

"What the fuck are you going on about?" I questioned smiling confused.

"I'm Derek Luh." He said.

I smiled. "I know that."

"The rapper, as in like Jack and Jack." He said smiling. My eyes widened, that's why he seemed so familiar.

Maxine is like obsessed with him.

He was The Derek Luh. Oh my fucking God I just had sex with Derek Luh.

"I'm gonna faint." I whispered. "I just had sex with Derek Luh."

"I know, I was there." He smiled. "I wanted to tell you before but usually girls just want me for that and it was fun that you didn't know."

"Oh god." I felt my forehead.

"Well one last thing I want to ask you." He said looking around. "I want you to be in my music video."

And then it happened. All I saw was darkness.