Chapter 3

I took a big step forward and relaxed my muscles in the hospital mirror.  I had tried to call Jess but she wouldn't pick up, so finally I grabbed a ride with my doctor.  She was going to take a lunch break and said she could drop me off.  

Silence had fallen between us as we walked to the car.  I quickly got in and she dropped me off at my house.  I got out and waved a quick goodbye to her as she pulled out of my driveway.  I ran inside my house, to find it silent.  Their were a lot of presents, a basket of cards.  I knew my father had his funeral about a couple of days ago.  I wasn't able to go since I was in a coma, but Simon had taken care of that.  Where is Simon anyways?

And speaking of the devil, in walked Simon.

"Allyson," he yelled as he ran over to me and hugged me.  Something I wish my father would of done when he saw me.

"Are you alright, where have you been, Allyson Oh My God I thought you had done something really rational," he said.

"What do you mean," I said.

"Well the day your dad and you went out for dinner, I was taking Anna to the airport," he paused,"  After she got on her flight, I got a call saying that your father had been in a car accident and died".

"Did they say anything about me," I asked.

"No they told me I wasn't in your fathers will, so I wasn't allowed to see you.  Every time I asked about you they told me that you weren't with your dad," he said, "I had thought that you and your father had gotten into a fight and that you had runaway or even something....".  

"Simon I would never," I told him. 

"Where were you," he asked.

"Sit down their is a lot I have to tell you," I said.

I began at the accident, it was going to be hard but I knew someone was going to listen to me when I started to talk.

***********

(Louis POV)

It had been almost a week and a half since the death of Mr. Keg.  Yet, Simon, Anna, and us had not heard from Allyson, (well we really don't talk to her so yeah).  Simon was freaking out.  Anna was in London checking everyday to see if Allyson had been heard from.  I could tell she was now getting scared.  Anna, Simon, and most of the boys....Actually everyone except Niall.....was really worried.  We all thought that she had done something really bad....like throwing herself off the bridge or even taking a gun putting it into her mouth and pulling the trigger. 

Simon found out about what Jess had done to Allyson's room and how we somewhat took part in it, so he made us clean it up and then basically yelled at us.  Niall just stayed pissed off.  We also went to Allyson's fathers funeral.  I search high and low waiting for Allyson to show up but she never did.  Simon before he left, looked like her hadn't slept in days.  He had a bit of drool, more white hair, under eye circles, and even was looking dead.

He just seemed to be a zombie.  I mean I could see why.  First he loses his best friend, then a girl, who is not only his best friend daughter, but basically a daughter to him.  Sometimes when I went over to his house, I felt like he was in a bad hangover and sometime just got done crying. 

He left today, taking another rose to Allyson's house hoping that he would find her their.  It was almost lunch time. 

************

(Allyson's POV)

I was almost finished, with everything. 

"Simon wait I have more," I said having not told him about little Maggie.

"Simon even though I didn't have a kid, I still have one," I said. His eyes widen. 

"What do you mean," he asked.

"My father had a girl named Maggie she is my sister and I am know legally her adoptive mom thing," I said trying to explain it.

"Oh Allyson, why couldn't you given her up for adoption," asked Simon as he got up and looked out of the window.

"She is my sister," I said, "She is family".

"Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten," I said.

Simon took a deep breath, and opened his mouth to talk, but nothing came out.  We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Allyson, I think it is time we move you out somewhere else," said Simon, "I know it isn't ideal but until things settle down about you father and everything at work, I think you need to take sometime off".

"How long," I asked.

"Well, with the paparazzi, I think it is best we move you away, somewhere where you can raise Maggie and life will be easier," he said "You will still work for the company, just as a mobile employee, you get your own house and life back with little Maggie".

I smiled at that idea.  

"Draw me a mental picture," I said.

"Ok, so you and Maggie will move out to a new house, so no paparazzi will find you, however long you will need to coup with this situation, when your ready, you will come back and explain to society," said Simon.

It waited for a while and thought about it.  Life out of fame, no more judging from the world, nothing like that.  That would be nice.  I smiled at that thought. 

"Allyson, this will be our little secret," said Simon.

"Ok," I said.

Simon smiled, "Everything will be alright".

He then got up and started making phone calls and looking at things.  I just sat on the couch, trying to figure out everything that had happened since I had woken up from my coma.