Chapter 35

Niall moved back and I just sat their in shock. 

"Hey, Allyson, I am leaving," said Colton as he looked into the room, then left to the front door.  I heard the front door close.

"Niall," I said.

"Sorry, It was my fault, I shouldn't have done it," he said.

"Its is fine," I said in a small voice, "We can say it is just what friends do".

He smiled at me and grabbed the sides of my face.  Gently rubbing his thumb across my cheek we placed a small peck on my lips. He then let go and sat right next to me.

It was a quite moment.

"You know that kissing, burns calories," I said.

"Well then friend do you want to workout," he said, "Maybe just a few seconds possibly a minute".

"Damn someone has game," I said.

"Its has been a long two years," he said.

I grabbed his hand and placed myself on his lap.  I placed my lips on the side of his cheek kissing my way to his lips. 

I felt him smirk under the kissing. I stopped out of breath, as he moved to kiss me under my neck.  We stopped after a bit and sat together.

"Guys, food," screamed Louis. 

"Go," I said, "I will be down in a minute".

"Ok," he smillied and tried to kiss me on the cheek.

"Niall," I said.

"Come on, just a little," he said.

"Go," I said hearing Louis walking toward the stairs. He smiled and left.

I walked around in my room and waited a good five minutes.  Finally Zayn came up and got me.

"Allyson, food is ready," he said.

"Thanks, I will be down in a second," I said.

"Ok, " he said and he waited.

"Zayn, I said I will be down in a second," I said.

"Yeah, and a second is done," he said.  He ran over and through me over his shoulder.  Unfortunately, he didn't anticipate me to fight back.  This only lead us to fall.  He fell backwards onto the bed, and I only got flung into his chest.

"Well, that didn't work so well," he said.

"Really," I said getting off of him.

"Lets go eat," he said as he placed both of his hands on my legs and slide them up.

"Zayn," I said.

"What," he said smiling.

"No," I said moving his arms off my legs.  

He smiled back and picked me up, this time not dropping me, he spun me around and we raced off to the kitchen.

We got to the kitchen and Zayn dropped me on my feet. 

"Zayn," I said.

"Allyson," he said.  Then he grabbed a plate and handed it to me.  I found the only open seat in between Louis and Niall.  I sat down and ate my food.  It was the first night that the boys and I had alone, except the fact of Maggie sitting in the high chair on the otherside of Louis.   I laughed and smiled as the boys told me some of the fun things that they did in that two years we didn't talk. 

"So Allyson, Are you ever going to move back to LA," asked Niall.

"I don't know, I like it here," I said, "It's a good question, I just don't want to go back to the city and be hammered with all those questions".

"So you might," he said.

"I don't know, I might," I said, "I lease on the house is coming up".

"You should, you can come on tour with us, go to our weddings," said Louis, "For all we know you may marry one of us".

"Louis," said Liam.

"What just throwing some ideas out their," he said.

"Stop playing the love doctor," said Liam, "For God sake".

"Is this what you talk about when I am not here," I said.

"No," said Harry.

"Sure," I said laughing a bit and then placing my plate in the sink.  I then walked upstairs, maybe it would be good for me to go back to LA.  I then remember my father's death and everything my emotions were running and a small tear fell down my cheek.  I made it to my room.  I hoped I never went back.

I fell asleep and didn't wake up until I heard a knock on the door.